Author Topic: Shadow dragon  (Read 2599 times)

Offline ElfBane

• Planewalker
Shadow dragon
« on: May 31, 2008, 11:24:39 AM »
Is it me, or is something wrong? I have Jaheira approach the shadow dragon and cast 'magic resistance' as per tried and true combat tactic recommendation. The spell seems to take, but then I can't target the dragon! With spell OR melee weapon! The target reticule stays 'greyed out' and the dragon no longer has ANY status circle,,,,not red, blue or green,,no circle at all. What am I doing wrong? I tried 5 times and this happens every time. Are dragons improved with this mod?

Offline Daulmakan

• Comfortably numb
  • Planewalker
Re: Shadow dragon
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »
That's a problem caused by older versions of Detectable spells, I think. It happens with the Magic Resistance spell.

As solutions go, either don't cast it, or install a mod with a newer version of detectable spells, such as Sword Coast Stratagems II or Rogue Rebalancing.

Offline ElfBane

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »
Could I uninstall a component of Questpack and get 'magic resistance' to work again? If so, which one? Is Detectable Spells part of All Creature or Boss improvements? Inquiring minds want to know!

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »
Could I uninstall a component of Questpack and get 'magic resistance' to work again? If so, which one? Is Detectable Spells part of All Creature or Boss improvements? Inquiring minds want to know!
I'm not recommend to uninstall the "General AI Improvements" component (which includes Detectable Spells). Install the SCSII component "Detectable spells and effects" on top and all should be fine.

Greetings Leomar

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: