Author Topic: Too late to install it?  (Read 2263 times)

-dbd-

Too late to install it?
« on: May 02, 2007, 11:45:04 PM »
I have a save from before I entered the secret, Aran Linvail part of the Shadow Thieves' guildhouse, but not one from before I spoke to Renal. Is it too late for me to install the Shadow Thieves component of the Quest mod?

I am so excited that there's finally a way to give that bastard Aran Linvail his comeuppance that I would be willing to restart my game if necessary to do so, but I'd rather not.

Offline -dbd-

• Planewalker
Re: Too late to install it?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »
Um, sorry to pester, but...I really want to know! I'm waiting to continue with my game until I know whether or not I have to restart.

If I install the Quest Mod now, are there global flags I could change in Shadowkeeper to make it so the chapter 6 quest tirggers despite my having already talked to Renal?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 05:11:08 AM »
I think you'll be perfectly fine with the quest in Chapter 6. As for Maevar-Renal content, I think springs to life after you've already completed at least one quest for Mae'var, though I might be mistaken.

So, yes, I'd continue playing your current game.

Offline -dbd-

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
Thanks! On I charge!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: