Author Topic: Feedback please  (Read 3282 times)

Offline FredSRichardson

• Planewalker
Feedback please
« on: July 19, 2006, 02:46:36 PM »
I stickey'd and locked two topics at the top of the forum.  Please let me know here if you run into problems or have any comments or suggestons.

-Fred

Offline Blucher

• Planewalker
Re: Feedback please
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »
Are there any docs, or even just a list of changes you've made to NI?  The latest version (from Jon's site) that I have is 1.32.

Offline FredSRichardson

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 07:39:34 PM »
Are there any docs, or even just a list of changes you've made to NI?  The latest version (from Jon's site) that I have is 1.32.
Jon made a lot of changes between 1.32 and 133b19 (even between the two beta versions I had).

My own changes are pretty minor: fixed fields for IWD1/2 that were either incorrect or "Unknown".  I can give you more details if you want, but I think the larger set of changes are from Jon.

The only other larger addition I have is NIDigGen which is a command line utility.  This lets you dump text versions of game resources (SPL, CRE, ARE, etc) including all sub-structures fully expanded.  This is very useful if you want to brose or grep through resources for things without having to deal with a lot of windows.

Offline NiGHTMARE

• Idiot
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 03:12:47 PM »
One thing I'd very much like NI to gain is the ability to copy 'n paste text (prefferably including via a right click menu).
The Gibberlings Three - home to the BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, GemRB, Lands of Intrigue, Song & Silence, and many more!

Offline ScuD

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 03:42:09 PM »
Right now you can always copy/paste using Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V ;)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: