Author Topic: Baldur's Gate NPC project  (Read 1953 times)

Eltan647

Baldur's Gate NPC project
« on: July 06, 2006, 01:42:12 AM »
I want the NPC project extremely badly but I can't download Tutu, is there some way to download the project without having it? ???

Offline Ghreyfain

• Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: Baldur's Gate NPC project
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 03:25:54 AM »
Not unless you get BGT, which will likely be even more trouble for you to download if you can't get Tutu. Why can't you download Tutu, anyways?
Earn Money Sleeping.

Eltan647

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:56:20 AM »
Not unless you get BGT, which will likely be even more trouble for you to download if you can't get Tutu. Why can't you download Tutu, anyways?
A full install takes of Baldur's Gate takes up about 3000 Giga (or was it Mega?) bytes on my hard-drive and I'm afraid that I only have about 2000 left, then Totsc shall also get installed and that will take up more space. Gah! :'(

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
Ah, then you really can't use Tutu. It's a pity, really, because it really does enhance the BG1 experience, and the NPC Project makes the game so much more enjoyable.

This is going to sound like a cross between Marie Antoinette's "let them eat cake" and Minsc's "I need a bigger sword": you might be ready for a new hard drive. I haven't priced them recently, but I know they're nowhere near the cost of a new computer, and most of the time, you can transfer your files easily enough. If you're operating that close to capacity, you probably have other functionality issues as well. Let's put it this way: a new hard drive is on my long-term shopping list, and I'm only at 51% capacity.

Eltan647

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 01:27:42 PM »
Ah, then you really can't use Tutu. It's a pity, really, because it really does enhance the BG1 experience, and the NPC Project makes the game so much more enjoyable.

This is going to sound like a cross between Marie Antoinette's "let them eat cake" and Minsc's "I need a bigger sword": you might be ready for a new hard drive. I haven't priced them recently, but I know they're nowhere near the cost of a new computer, and most of the time, you can transfer your files easily enough. If you're operating that close to capacity, you probably have other functionality issues as well. Let's put it this way: a new hard drive is on my long-term shopping list, and I'm only at 51% capacity.
Thanks for the info! :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: