Author Topic: Anomen problem  (Read 1860 times)

Offline MacrosB

• Planewalker
Anomen problem
« on: May 18, 2006, 07:41:20 PM »
Has anyone else had a problem with Anomen never getting called back home?  I have all the most recent Weimer mods loaded including tatics, ease of use with concurent romances saying anything.  I picked up Anomen and wandered around waiting for him to be called home but he never was.  I checked with Shadow Keeper and it showed that under Affects there is nothing there. It is completly blank.  Does anyone have an idea what migh have caused this?  Thank-you for your help.

Spike

berelinde

Re: Anomen problem
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 03:04:26 AM »
I have had exactly the same problem.

As far as I know, though, it only happens while running a male PC. My female PC in another game is romancing Anomen and Kelsey, and his quest went just fine.

I've got Ease installed, and I think that might be the problem. Prior to that, my male PC had Anomen in the party, his quest started, ended, and that was that.

Just for kicks, I've started a female PC, the Anomen romance is starting, the Jaheira romance started, and I'm waiting to see if the messenger shows up.

There's got to be a way to get that quest off the ground, but I don't know the variables.

berelinde

Re: Anomen problem
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 12:49:49 PM »
It is as I suspected. It seems that if you have installed the ignore race/gender options and the happy party components, you only get Anomen's quest if you are a female in an active romance with him. My female protagonist is romancing Anomen, and Terl appeared, on schedule (day 15), to call Anomen home. I don't know why it's so difficult to romance Anomen if your character is male (I imagine the constant references to "my lady" might get confusing).

Yet there you have it: the Jaheira romance started up with my female protagonist, but the Anomen romance did not start with my male protagonist.

That won't help you much, though. There's probably a TerlSpawn command you can put in the CLUA console, but that gets involved with a lot of associated commands (SpriteIsDead...etc). I'm the wrong one to be trying to work that one out.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: