Author Topic: NPC Portraits  (Read 1788 times)

Offline AnnabelleRose

• The chain smoking modder-wannabe
  • Planewalker
  • Not Dead
NPC Portraits
« on: June 22, 2005, 06:03:31 AM »
This may sound like a rather n00bish question, but I am at a loss. I would like to change my NPC portraits in TuTu, and I have no clue how to do this. I was hoping using the names you had to use in BG1 (I have that list) and simply adding the line in front would do it. Example; _JAHEIRL, even tried _JAHEIRM (and _JAHEIRS naturally). That did not work, or I would not be posting this. If any of you cats have a list of the names/titles I am able to use, I would be eternally greatful, or at least for five minutes. I do have add and all.

***EDIT*** I placed the portraits directly in the BG2 override folder. Thought that information might be relivant.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 06:22:50 AM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will make you a patient philosopher or a philistine depending on how you are bent." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
Re: NPC Portraits
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 07:04:03 AM »
For Tutu, the portrait names just get the first letter replaced with an underscore. Jaheira's portraits are _AHEIRAL.bmp and _AHEIRAS.bmp for example.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Offline AnnabelleRose

• The chain smoking modder-wannabe
  • Planewalker
  • Not Dead
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 07:12:53 AM »
Thank you!

Worked like a charm.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:09:36 AM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will make you a patient philosopher or a philistine depending on how you are bent." - Ted's Pipe Shop

aliss77777

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 10:29:31 PM »
For Tutu, the portrait names just get the first letter replaced with an underscore. Jaheira's portraits are _AHEIRAL.bmp and _AHEIRAS.bmp for example.

yes, camdawg thank you that did work like a charm!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: