Author Topic: Meeting Mae'Var, broken  (Read 2786 times)

Philwyn

Meeting Mae'Var, broken
« on: November 02, 2011, 12:07:15 AM »
Assume in my Big World install I have EVERY compatible mod installed, including the foreign language ones.  Went throught BG1, no problem.  BG2 ... my latest problem is with Mae'Var.  When I first encountered him in the dungeon, he tells me that he's busy (because he's torturing Lin).  So far so good.  I choose option 3, that he shouldn't harm a fellow shadow thief.  There's that next dialogue window where he says 'who will will call master when you're on the rack', again good.  Then he stops talking to me, dropping what I know from past game plays should be the next dialogue sequence about fear keeping you honest and a choice, no test to prove loyalty. He refuses to speak to me at all after that.
   I'm stumped because there's no way to continue and since he hasn't mentioned Edwin yet, Edwin isn't upstairs yet either, to get the key.
   What I'm looking for is whatever the variable command is to advance to the Lethandar / Talos 1st quest.
   Previous saves didn't help because it seems to be a problem with the a conflict somewhere.  I could post my weidu log if needed.

Does anyone know what the variables are?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: