Author Topic: Calimport game stopping bug in TDD?  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Duncaen

• Planewalker
Calimport game stopping bug in TDD?
« on: March 21, 2006, 12:38:11 PM »
I have BG2 installed with ToB latest Patch from Bioware, TDD, Ascension, Redemption, Solaufein, Valen, Ease, ItemUpgrade, TacticsMod, Spell50, Underrep, and Oversight Mods installed. I am currently on a map that is suppose to be south near Calimport a small town which is run by Pasha Salam he has me do some simple tasks and then wants me to show him how good I am at fighting. So I get told to go to the arena and there I am to fight to the death until I beat everything I guess. The thing is I fight Umber hulks then Greater fire and earth elementals and between the fights you are getting group heals from a monk who seems to port in and out between the fights. I get to the third round and its greater fire and earth elementals again and it starts spawning them every 5-10 seconds because the monk that heals the group keeps porting in very fast and leaving. This happens and you can not kill the elementals fast enough and soon the whole screen is full of them and you die from the shear numbers this has to be a bug. Any ideas on how to fix it or atleast get my party off this map because you can not leave. According to what a genie told me when I first got there unless another genie grants me a wish I believe you can not escape. (while the monk is healing you no one can be controlled and the monsters stop attacking you until he ports away)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 09:33:32 PM by Duncaen »

Offline Duncaen

• Planewalker
Re: Calimport game stopping bug in TDD?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 10:37:40 PM »
Well I finally found a way to get my group out of that area using the CLUAConsole.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: