Author Topic: Stoned  (Read 61643 times)

Offline Bex

• black marketeer
  • Planewalker
Re: Stoned
« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2006, 12:56:00 AM »
Don't be sorry. I'm about as manly as Eral. (What did I bring up again?)
Silverjon's Journal: a Baldur's Gate fanfic/semi-AAR, by yours truly

Offline Alarielle

• Disco Blob
  • Planewalker
« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2006, 07:52:33 AM »
I was actually referring to Jon etc being pissy :)
'Can I swashbuckle through your drawers?' - Grim Squeaker

Alarielle: There's a good kind of dirty?
Andyr: It's the 'cool, kinky' dirty as opposed to the 'take a bath you fucking messy fuck' dirty :)

Offline Jon

• I'm not important enough for a last name.
  • Planewalker
« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2006, 03:36:28 PM »
I was actually referring to Jon etc being pissy :)

Hey, I wasn't being pissy. In fact, I think I was being very, very happy.
 :D
See?

Put a smile on.
"Puppies do not cause cancer.  Puppies are more fun than weed.
I suggest everyone buy a puppy."

So sayeth the wise Icelus.

Offline Veloxyll

• Seeker of Shiny Things
  • Planewalker
« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2006, 01:20:05 AM »
Well he can be pissy easy, all he has to do is unzip his fly and whip it out.

Oh wait, you said BE pissy, not go pissy.

(and yes, women have more clothes to organise around. Find a dress that looks good on you guys, wear pants underneath it, then tell me it's just as eezy for women to take a piss in a urinal)
Shiny things, shiny things, shiny shiny shiny things!

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2006, 10:28:52 PM »
True equality will only be achieved when women have to stand up to pee, but not into a urinal. Oh no. Into a trough. If I have to suffer the indignity, then so do they.
I have to say I didn't expect this sort of bitterness from a Canadian. I believe true equality could be achieved by men sitting down to pee, as well. And the floor would stay cleaner.

(and yes, women have more clothes to organise around. Find a dress that looks good on you guys, wear pants underneath it, then tell me it's just as eezy for women to take a piss in a urinal)
Without getting your shoes wet. If wearing sturdy boots or runners, not SO much of a problem. MAJOR problem when wearing strappy sandals.
If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #280 on: February 13, 2006, 10:53:57 PM »

I have to say I didn't expect this sort of bitterness from a Canadian. I believe true equality could be achieved by men sitting down to pee, as well. And the floor would stay cleaner.

Surely you're joking...?

Offline Veloxyll

• Seeker of Shiny Things
  • Planewalker
« Reply #281 on: February 13, 2006, 11:19:34 PM »
Without getting your shoes wet. If wearing sturdy boots or runners, not SO much of a problem. MAJOR problem when wearing strappy sandals.
I assumed the range problem would be something you'd learn through while training yourself to do it in the first place.

Offline Bex

• black marketeer
  • Planewalker
« Reply #282 on: February 13, 2006, 11:23:40 PM »
I assumed the range problem would be something you'd learn through while training yourself to do it in the first place.

Not so much a problem with range as anatomy. We'd have to aim with our entire body.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #283 on: February 13, 2006, 11:44:41 PM »
Surely you're joking...?
I firmly believe that floors would stay cleaner longer if men sat down to pee. Inaccurate aim is a big problem for so many. If you cleaned the toilet floor you would know this.
I would like to explain my views on why I don't expect bitterness from Canadians, but it would involve making comparative statements between Canadians and Americans, and in doing so, I may offend individuals for whom I have nothing but admiration.
Also, the Dwarven Moderator might lock the thread if it becomes too controversial.

re. range vs anatomy: there's only so far you can lean, and so far apart you can spread your feet while squatting, before you fall down. Splashback is also a problem (see ref. to strappy sandals.)

If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline Veloxyll

• Seeker of Shiny Things
  • Planewalker
« Reply #284 on: February 14, 2006, 01:11:55 AM »
Ahh, I see. I rather dodge the general logistics of even male standy peeing by sitting all the time anyhow. Saves so much time and effort.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »
You may use any of the bathrooms in my house, at any time.

Offline Jon

• Planewalker
« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2006, 04:17:47 PM »
Guys have trouble aiming?  It's not that challenging.
I hope.

In school, most of the guys (the homophobes and insecure kids) absolutly refuse to pee in a urnial next to another guy. There's six urinals lined up along the wall and one stall. This isn't terribly relevant to the conversation, but I just find this pathetic. Yes, I'm fully aware that people could very well have unpleasureable marks, but not that many people.
If there's a pot to pee in, just pee in it.

I firmly believe that floors would stay cleaner longer if men sat down to pee. Inaccurate aim is a big problem for so many. If you cleaned the toilet floor you would know this.

You can't really think that men miss (on accident, I mean) that often! If you were a guy, you would know this ;)

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #287 on: February 14, 2006, 04:32:41 PM »
Surely you're joking...?

I was referring to the "equality" bit.

Offline chipsex

• Planewalker
« Reply #288 on: February 14, 2006, 06:15:04 PM »
Hi! Newguy here.  :P I had been sorta kinda lurking on and off for a couple of weeks now wondering just what in the stinken frell you guys are talking about. But now EPIPHANY! A topic I know something about. Pissing. And I have the shoes to prove it! Oh, right....and the floor.
There have been some circumstances in my life in which I, a male, was required to sit no matter what the expulsion was to be. Look up; "Military Service", "Boot Camp", "USMC" and stuff like that. Hey! The military prizes clean, dry floors & highly polished boots/shoes.
Then there was this scene from a movie starring Jack Nicholson about a guy who just retired when his wife dies. Anybody see that one? Excellent water extraction scene! OK, so it wasn't an extraction. Unless you take into consideration his new found freedom.
Now I'm not sure what I'm talking about.  ???

Offline fcm

• Muahaha?
  • Planewalker
  • Fresh
« Reply #289 on: February 14, 2006, 06:26:00 PM »

Not so much a problem with range as anatomy. We'd have to aim with our entire body.

I'm a girl. I know how to pee standing up, and I can aim . . . But I'd surely miss a toilet. It's only useful becuase I used to do a lot of camping back before I moved. WOO CAMPING!

I prefer to sit, by the way.
Imbriglicated!

Offline Bex

• black marketeer
  • Planewalker
« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2006, 06:56:57 PM »
I can pee standing up too, if I have to (again, all hail the great outdoors). Sitting is preferable.

Jon: It is my experience that many men dribble a little. Some even have a split stream thing going on, which is difficult for them to control. I think these issues are less evident when using urinals though.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2006, 07:51:52 PM »
This thread has become a bad trip.
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Chosen of Mystra home to many mods.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2006, 12:21:41 AM »
Jon, I clean the bathrooms in my house. The wee on the side of the toilet and splashed on the back is not placed there by someone sitting on the bowl. No, it was from someone proudly asserting their masculinity by standing up to wee. The fact that masculinity needs to be asserted at all by standing up to wee is a cause of concern in itself.

Joe, I thought you would be better at recognising irony/sarcasm/satire/facetiousness by now.

How on earth do you keep your jeans dry weeing standing up? I take off my hat to you. Freud thought women who wanted to pee standing up had serious problems with their gender identity. It didn't occur to him they just hated petticoats.

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2006, 07:44:20 AM »
Yrros ma I, ssal ym.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2006, 08:30:27 AM »
Ich verstehe nicht

Offline Marauder

• BGI fanboy and
  • Planewalker
  • Viking
    • Order of the Stick
« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2006, 02:08:40 PM »
Jo jo, det giver da en masse mening.
(http://i16.tinypic.com/2a6lgg9.gif)

Offline Jon

• Planewalker
« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2006, 04:50:17 PM »
Jon: It is my experience that many men dribble a little. Some even have a split stream thing going on, which is difficult for them to control. I think these issues are less evident when using urinals though.

I always thought the split stream only occured during specific moments, and not a very wide, uh, span. But if it becomes a problem I guess you'd be right abouting either sitting down or going in a urinal.

The fact that masculinity needs to be asserted at all by standing up to wee is a cause of concern in itself.

It's not that we feel the need to flaunt our masculinity, it just saves us a good thirty seconds of sit-down time :)

And when you have a penis, you automatically gain a couple inches distance away from your pants and toward your target, making for a long, clean shot.

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »
And when you have a penis, you automatically gain a couple inches distance away from your pants and toward your target, making for a long, clean shot.

Here's someone's cue to say "only a couple inches? I'd say I'm safe by at least a distance of X!"

So let's spare ourselves the agony and have a good manly chortle right now. Good one, whoever was going to make that joke!
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2006, 08:17:23 PM »
Eh?

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2006, 10:05:50 PM »
A couple of inches?!!!  A couple of inches!!!?  If only I were so lucky. :'(
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 10:07:31 PM by Drew »
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt