Author Topic: Would I benefit from using the Item Value Tweaks mod with Tutu? + MapNotes Q  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Bursk

• Planewalker
I was wondering if IVT is useful for Tutu, even though it's primarily a BG2 mod?  Or does Tutu already have prices at the BG1 level, and therefore doesn't need IVT?

Also, I'm guessing that the MapNotes mod is no longer required (or compatible) when using Yacomo's Revised Worldmap (which is required for The Secret of Bone Hill 2.0).  Can someone please confirm if this is the case?

Thanky.

Offline NiGHTMARE

• Idiot
  • Planewalker
The mapnotes mod patches the worldmap and doesn't rely on co-ordinates, so it should be compatible with the revised worldmap.  However, the mapnotes mod will only affect the original area markers, so you will notice some discrepancy with SoBH's area markers.
The Gibberlings Three - home to the BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, GemRB, Lands of Intrigue, Song & Silence, and many more!

Offline Bursk

• Planewalker
Cheers.  I'll play around with the different combinations when I next have the game installed.

Offline Bursk

• Planewalker
Anyone know the answer to my Item Value Tweaks question?

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
Bursk,

I believe that Mapnotes is not really compatible with Yacomo's map instead because it somehow screws its graphic (on the far left some icons of Baldur's Gate are duplicated erroneously - the problem disappear as I uninstall Mapnotes).

At least that's my experience...  ;)

I am sorry I can't be of help with your first question instead.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Item Value Tweaks will have no impact on Tutu. Which probably doesn't matter anyway, because yes, Tutu uses BG1 item pricing.

Offline Bursk

• Planewalker
Ooh, thanks a lot (sorry about my late appreciation).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: