Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 2670 times)

Loz

Feedback
« on: March 24, 2008, 12:34:50 PM »
Hi,
I just finished a game with the mod and thought i might aswell offer some feedback even though i am not sure its still being worked on:
-I got the unkillable trolls in minscs quest
-About the restored encounters component; The two additional encounters with the shadow thieves/vampires i really liked, especially the arkanis gath one where the thieves show they can actually defend themselves. Unfortunately two of the three thieves seemed to be almost naked, they'd have looked better in leather armor. I also liked the hellhounds part of this component. I did not like the greyhound encounter however and would prefer it could be split off from the other two.
-The restored hell minions converts the two balors into pit fiends, i assume this is intentional but it causes an incompatibility with scsii's improved fiends component as that thinks they are balors. They ended up being pit fiends using balor abilities and fighting with the glabrezu.
-The extended kalah quest was great, well written and interesting.
-The Pai'Na quest i also really liked.

Thanks for the mod. The restored bams was also great as my pseudo dragon familiar finally looked right!

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »
Good stuff, thanks.  Further production on UB is still in a state of flux, but the comments in regard to the restored encounters and the hell minions will definitely be looked into.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: