Author Topic: Problem installing Turnabout  (Read 7265 times)

Offline rreinier

• Planewalker
Problem installing Turnabout
« on: October 24, 2005, 01:11:59 PM »
For some reason, my weidu.log file contains only a small portion of my installed mods, Ascension being one of them. I'm quite sure I've installed it, though. I added ~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 to the list, and WeiDU was kind enough to provide a description of what that line meant (WeiDU Ascension v1.41). However, Turnabout was still quite sure that I did not have Ascension installed. How can I convince it?

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Problem installing Turnabout
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 01:14:56 PM »
Reinstalling Ascension would probably be a good start. We detect on one of the key Ascension files being installed. It should be present in all versions but has only been tested with the latest.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline rreinier

• Planewalker
Re: Problem installing Turnabout
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 01:35:42 PM »
Weird. It should be present in my install then. Reinstalling won't be possible, since Ascension probably doesn't know it has been installed. I think I see another reinstall coming...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: