Author Topic: Not sure if a bug or not  (Read 1453 times)

Offline lsperzel

• Planewalker
Not sure if a bug or not
« on: August 25, 2005, 10:43:28 AM »
This is the first time I have ever dumped Jahs after starting the game with her so I am not sure what to blame.  I received the quest from Aran to go to the docks at dark.  I walk toward the docks (not quite dark yet) and pass the Harper's building where Jahs is standing.  She initiaties a dialogue with me resulting in player shock so I didn't a get a good look at what it was.  As far as I know, no NPC that you have dumped out of your party should initiate dialogue thereafter.  I certainly didn't click on her and it wasn't a joining type dialogue anyway.

On another note I had played before with version 1 of the quest pack and had the problem mentioned below that the harper quests with Jahs never occurred.  It may not have taken me 40 days to finish from that particular point but I have always gotten the harper quests before.  Jahs is always other than this time in my parties.  After this game,  I'll see what happens with version 2 of the quest pack, Jahs, and the harper quests.
If it is screwed up, it is probably my fault!

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
Re: Not sure if a bug or not
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 02:18:26 PM »
Jaheira is pretty buggy--Some of her dialogues ("Where to now, fearless leader?" being one of them) do not check to see whether or not she is actually in the party, and so can be activated just by being within her sight range....as you have discovered.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: