Author Topic: IWD2 HELP!  (Read 1178 times)

Offline ageless stranger

• Planewalker
IWD2 HELP!
« on: July 13, 2005, 02:45:39 PM »
Im not sure if this is a glitch or what but I am in the Draghon's Eye (so i am really far along) and there are several things missing. I pretty much got to the point where i have aquired Mandal's sword ( The sword of Myrlockh Vale, which i was able to identify) This is were things fall apart, I go to the the chapel on level 2 where there is supposed to be a skeleton that is the spirit of Mandal, but it isnt there, then the altered mandrake root, which is supposed to be with the Wyvern in the collapsed area isnt there, then the yuan-ti alchemist isnt in the alchemly lad on level 2 so i cant get the wyvern poison. I have checked a few walk throughs and none mention anything about this, did I miss something? or is my game just screwed? PLEASE HELP, Im desperate!!!!

Offline discharger12

• Truth?
  • Planewalker
  • k
Re: IWD2 HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 03:23:18 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but I'll help as best as I can:

If you have helped the wizard in the prison on the first level, then you need to find the sword and take it to the passage on the second level on the farthest right of the screen (the one with the rock that tries to crush you and a chest at the end)

Afterwards, tell the wizard what you did, and then go down to the alchemy lab.

I hope this helps, and if it doesn't, I'm sure someone else here can.

Offline Borsook

• off topic
  • Planewalker
  • not a badger
Re: IWD2 HELP!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 01:55:11 PM »
The madrade root is not with the wyvern but under a small stone nearby, and you'll see it only after you get the quest (you have to go back again to the previous level to talk to the guy), you can ignore the alchemist, if you have a character with alchemy skill you don't need him, if not he appear from time to time (rest) but only after you had the conversation I mentioned.
"Borsook seems like a pretty cool guy who offers his insight where appropriate... just very, very frequently." - Imrahil

Borsook's Chambers - Home of Borsook's Mods

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: