Author Topic: tutu compatible with virtue mod?  (Read 2507 times)

Offline TruePurple

• Planewalker
tutu compatible with virtue mod?
« on: June 28, 2005, 06:03:29 AM »
Is tutu compatible with the virtue mod and if not, could it please be made compatible with the virtue mod?

There is a number of other mods out there not mentioned  in the tutu compatibility thread. How is one to know if those different unlisted mods are compatible and if so, what order to install in?

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Re: tutu compatible with virtue mod?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 06:34:04 AM »
Virtue for Tutu is currently in a vague state of development. I can't set any sort of time frame though, I'm afraid.

Offline TruePurple

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 07:38:48 AM »
So there is some or more incompatibility that may be fixed in the (potentially distant) future?  Can you give me an idea of the current compatibility issues? If these issues aren't, fatal, at what point in the installation would I want to install tutu?

Well if user requests makes any difference to development priorities, I love the idea of the virtue mod and wish to see it be compatible with tutu,  please.  :)

Also, might a larger compatability list be tested out in the future for those mods whos compatibility remain unknown?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 07:42:18 AM by TruePurple »

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 07:41:04 AM »
While I haven't tested the current situation, my prediction would be that Virtue will install but nothing will happen in the game.

Offline TruePurple

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 07:43:51 AM »
Is tutu, weidu? (btw please read my edited previous post for more questions)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 07:45:24 AM by TruePurple »

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:23 AM »
Effectively, yeh. (It doesn't use the same version of WeiDU as other mods-- it relies on something affectionately known as "WeiMorph"-- but the outcome's the same). Virtue is also WeiDU, as is everything else you'll find on this site.

Offline NiGHTMARE

• Idiot
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 07:58:08 AM »
There is a number of other mods out there not mentioned  in the tutu compatibility thread. How is one to know if those different unlisted mods are compatible and if so, what order to install in?
If a mod isn't listed, there's a good chance it's because no-one has tried it yet! :) In this situation, the only solution is to try it out for yourself... and then let the maintainer of the list know the outcome so he can update it ;).
The Gibberlings Three - home to the BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, GemRB, Lands of Intrigue, Song & Silence, and many more!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: