Author Topic: Minsc quest bugs - UB v12 onwards  (Read 104308 times)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Re: Uninstalled Boo Quest
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2006, 04:47:54 PM »
Well, she's on it, although I don't know how long it will be. :) I've personally had almost no time for the last 6 months, due to amongst other things working on my doctorate.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2006, 05:09:59 PM »
Are doctorates really that much work? My friend says it's like several years of fresher's week, but if they take up a lot of time then I might not bother.

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2006, 07:51:03 PM »
Any reason not to use version 14 instead? That's what I did when I ran into the change of content. (puts his vote into the 'Do not like the new Boo quest' hat)
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Offline arawn

• Planewalker
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2006, 08:04:51 AM »
Personally I enjoyed that little outing to the groove. and I love Gong style quests . ;D
I love Cliffette's humour and would like to recommend "Every mod and dog as well"

I think it would be better if the extradimensional petshop could have been just an ordinary store.
And lowering Minsc THAC0 by 5 was just bad. (Easily changed by SK)

Meanwhile: You know that the unkillable trolls die if their primary target goes invisible?

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
Are doctorates really that much work? My friend says it's like several years of fresher's week, but if they take up a lot of time then I might not bother.

Well, it depends on whether you spend all your time working or try to have a life. You could probably do it in 3 years if you work flat out, but most people here take 3.5-4. I suspect your friend may be the same. ;) I do a lot of stuff besides work, so I try to cram work into my days and fun stuff into the evenings, which means I have little time for modding. It was either cut down on modding, or cut further down on sleep. I also changed fields after undergrad, so had a lot of learning to do then. All in all it's a great experience, but it definitely requires a lot more commitment than undergrad did!

Of course, I can't say anything about other insititutions or non-science degrees.

Any reason not to use version 14 instead? That's what I did when I ran into the change of content. (puts his vote into the 'Do not like the new Boo quest' hat)

v15 had some bugfixes in it, so if you're willing to miss out on those then v14 will work just the same as it always did.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2006, 02:34:06 PM »
Incidentally, try dropping this in your override and see if you still get unkillable trolls.

John

« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2006, 05:44:19 PM »
I'm having the same problem.  I have the latest fixpack (Ver. 1) and UB (ver 15) installed.

FWIW, the trolls that attack at the start are unkillable, but the troll I encounter on the east side of the troll mound does die as expected.

I'll add the file SimDing0 provided and see how it works.  Will it affect just what happens in the Druid Grove or does it affect trolls throughout the game?  Should I remove it from the override folder once I leave the Grove?

Thx,

John

John

« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2006, 06:24:36 PM »
A quick follow up to my previous post.

I just dropped SimDing0's file into the override folder and re-loaded a game just before the kid runs into the Sea Bounty. 

It didn't fix the troll problem.  They were still unkillable. FWIW, this was the first time I had been to the Grove and have not gone to Trademeet yet although have finished the fighter stronghold.

Hope they fix the problem in the next release.  I saw one post's suggestion to keep being sent to the "wrong place" but use a different, non-quest related location.  IMO, this would be a much better solution and in keeping with the current idea.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »
shit, fix when sober :(

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2006, 10:34:24 AM »
Okay, I've tested this and it really does fix it here. (The last one had no chance, I wasn't even editing the right file. Sigh.) The whole encounter still works like shite because all sorts of druid spawns are liable to show up in the middle of it, but you shouldn't get stuck with unkillable trolls any more.

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2006, 02:30:59 PM »
Suggestion: If the player is angry (or even threatening) towards Smethy, he's frightened and in a hurry, and he bungles the spell. If the player is friendly, Smethy gets the spell right.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2006, 11:57:23 AM »
"downloaded 8 times" ...seriously, guys, this really does fix it. Can anyone else confirm that it works?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 12:33:26 PM by SimDing0™ »

John

« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2006, 08:20:31 AM »
Sorry, SimDing0.  I can't, and the other game I've got in progress doesn't include Minsc.  :(

I've already moved well past that point doing like everyone suggested prior to your fix, which was hightail it and run like the wind :)

John

Offline AkashaCatBat

• Loves Glowsticks
  • Planewalker
  • Teh Akasha
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2006, 06:33:17 PM »
Downloaded nine times now. :)

Will confirm when I can. Not tonight. Tonight I am writing a term paper that I *really* should have started before today. Especially since it is due in slightly less than 24 hours.
"In this world of miracles, there's nothing wrong we can't make right." - Feeling Electric

Sicil

« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2006, 10:50:55 PM »
The trolls die nicely now with the second patch... works as far as I can tell!

I checked Minsc's THACO when he was 'weakened' by the loss of Boo and it was 15, and now it's 8.  Does that make sense?

- Sicil

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2006, 12:20:18 PM »
Thanks for the effort, Sim. :)

I've not heard from Cliffette for a while, so will try to take this into my own hands sometime soon--as it really has been too long. I'm going to revert to the old behaviour (v14) of the quest. Minsc gets a Strength boost after the quest (resulting in the improved thac0), which is something I wasn't aware of until recently (thanks, Cam) and will probably scrap next time.

Offline arawn

• Planewalker
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2006, 02:07:33 PM »
Minsc gets a Strength boost after the quest (resulting in the improved thac0),

That he does, but his THAC0 goes down by -5 beyond the  -1  he should get for the strength increase.

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2006, 02:11:04 PM »
His strength dropped *way* low while boo was gone, though.

Offline arawn

• Planewalker
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2006, 02:48:51 PM »
I compare with his strength and Thac0 before the Booquest. He is L11 in both instances, his THAC0 goes down -6, it should go down -1 I believe for the strength increase from 18/93 to 19.

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
The THAC0 issue is a bad timing mode. I can't recall offhand if it should be 1 or 9, but whatever it is it wouls be the opposite. The THAC0 issue should fix itself at the next level-up.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Offline Joakim

• Planewalker
Bug of the 'rescue boo' quest, not troll problem.
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2007, 03:20:24 AM »
The essence of UB ;) 'Kidnapping of Boo' has another problem. Not only invincible trolls but also Minscy's incorrect THAC0 after get back Boo.

If try to threat Eleanya and kill her guards, the problem is not occured. But If try to get Boo back to Minsc by solve her riddles, the problem is occured. If Minsc's lv is 8 when finish the quest, his base THAC0 will be 8, not correct 13.

I hope this problem will be fix. Cheers!

Ah, I forgot to ask what the 'Boolet' do. 'Boolet' is just Boo's child? ;D

I forgot one thing more :P. How about to make Minscy's STR 18/00 or give him an ability that make his strength up the name like 'Draw Power Saving Boo' ;D after rescuing Boo? I think always 19 is too high nevertheless Minsc is overjoyed.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 03:36:38 AM by Joakim »

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
Re: Bug of the 'rescue boo' quest, not troll problem.
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2007, 10:32:46 AM »
IIRC the incorrect thac0 fixes itself upon the next level-up. It's a known issue, but thanks for reporting it anyway. :) I didn't realise that Minsc got a Strength boost after completing the quest until relatively recently and this is something I'm going to remove in the next version.

Offline Lost

• Planewalker
Re: Eleanya does not spawn
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2007, 04:17:14 AM »
If you haven't figured this out yet (and it has been a while so it probably doesn't matter anymore) you can use "CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("wwelle")" to spawn her next to the fountain.  This should work if you haven't long ago given up :P.

Offline Gimmick Account

• Planewalker
Re: Eleanya does not spawn
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2007, 01:45:17 PM »
If you haven't figured this out yet (and it has been a while so it probably doesn't matter anymore) you can use "CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("wwelle")" to spawn her next to the fountain.  This should work if you haven't long ago given up :P.

I did. :(

But thanks, anyway.

Offline who_is_daniel

• Planewalker
Re: Bug reports - v15
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2007, 10:31:43 PM »
I found a game  bug last night, and I cant get around it.  At the end of the stolen Boo quest, (almost the end) where I get to the Government distrect and walk up to talk to the woman ( who bought boo) I get a blue screen which says somthing about a disk error or needing disk one and then crashes.  I have done a compleat 100% full install of all the cds and everything is on the hard drive, and even when I try putting the other cd in it dose not help.  I have never seen this before, the blue screen is pretty quick so it is hard for me to read it that fast. Here is a copy of my WieDU file:

"// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-APACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dual Wielding fix and Rogue Shop
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Ilyich (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Irenicus
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Twisted Rune
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Ishan's "Always Toughest Random Spawns in Dungeons"
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Undead
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Golems
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mind Flayers
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Smarter Dragons in SoA
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Smarter Beholders
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Kensai Ryu's Smarter Vampires
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Slightly Smarter Mages and Liches
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #30 // SimDing0's Improved Oasis
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SETUP-APACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Chosen of Cyric Encounter
~SETUP-APACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shadow Thief Improvements
~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Romance Conflict (OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod v12 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts
~SETUP-SPELL50.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extend Many Spells to 50th Level
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sensible weapon restrictions for MODS
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Wizard Slayer kit MR bonus (8% + 4%/level)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Sensible weapon restrictions for SoA (non-mod weapons)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Sensible weapon restrictions for ToB (non-mod weapons)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Kick-out Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // PnP Spell Progression Tables
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Druids Use Cleric Level and Spell Progression
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and  Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grand Mastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3011 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Non-Party-Joinable NPCs Only
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.4"

I dont want to restart, but if I have too remove the Kidnapping of Boo quest I will.  I would like to add a few more mods maybe, ones that will all be compatable.  Any sugestions?
I would like to heavily modded game that will not be bugged out.  I have put a lot of time into reading the forums for all the mods, and this is the best install order I have been able to come up with.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: