Author Topic: DO STUFF HERE ANDY! JC blabbed something about Raelis in chat...  (Read 5941 times)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
<jcompton> And: There's a potential bit of UB in the Raelis dialogue (RAELIS.DLG)... there's a spot (I had it but lost it, sorry) where you can tell her you won't be her errand gnome and she makes as though to attack you, but there's no DO actions of any sort.
<jcompton> Is this a Known Thing?
<Crovis> I'm sure PPCon Canadia would have an impressive turnout.
<Crovis> Of you and Spurgus.
<Crovis> I got her to attack me once by not giving her the gem.
* Bons has joined #ppgmod
* ChanServ sets mode: +o Bons
<Andy> JC: It is now.
<Andy> Hi, Bons
<Bons> Now that I've logged onto chat, I will go watch game shows. :)
<Bons> Hi, Andyr!
<jcompton> Bons: Tell me if it was a good MG 90. I missed it for no good reason, to my shame.
* Bons is now known as MatchBons

I don't recall seeing this mentioned before. Will have a look at the files and see what can be done, unless anyone wants to tell me it's already known about?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 06:10:34 PM by Andyr »
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline JPS

• Out of order
  • Planewalker
Re: JC blabbed something about Raelis in chat...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 08:24:39 PM »
Well, I think I've seen it while doing research for Haer'Dalis, but I assumed that it was in the game and that I'd never seen it because I always play nice characters. Not that I would have recognized a broken trigger at the time, anyway...
"Attempts to find the gibberlings' lairs have inevitably led back to subterranean passages, where the trail is eventually lost in the deepest rock-floored recesses of the caverns."

Visit the Gibberlings Three!

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
Re: JC blabbed something about Raelis in chat...
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 06:10:03 PM »
Will sort this one, too.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
Re: DO STUFF HERE ANDY! JC blabbed something about Raelis in chat...
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 10:09:33 AM »
I'm not sure I can find the state you mean...

State 6 (counting from 0) has her say: Haer' Dalis, all of you, stop them! And then the actions are

Code: [Select]
ActionOverride("HaerDalis",Enemy())
Shout(89)

States 76 and 79 (again from 0) has her say: Traitor! Our trusts and hopes have been pinned on you! You betray us for the deed to a simple playhouse?? Have you no morals at all!? with no actions.

I'm not sure either of those are what you mean, though?

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
Re: DO STUFF HERE ANDY! JC blabbed something about Raelis in chat...
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 06:12:26 PM »
Reference was to the Journal string 51919, which you can get. The "good" NPCs make nasty comments about you for cheating Raelis. :) So, moving to Finished Business.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: