Author Topic: About romance bug fix component  (Read 2320 times)

HW

About romance bug fix component
« on: December 23, 2004, 02:23:05 AM »
Just wanted to know, what does the 'romance bug fixes' component in the Ease of Use mod actually fixes, specifically? The information in the readme seems rather vague.

Thanks.

BERELINDE

Re: About romance bug fix component
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 07:32:59 PM »
Nothing, that I can tell.

I'm having problems in that area. I was able to run multiple romances with a male protagonist, but it just isn't happening with a female one. And I still have to say the right things, even though I installed the "say anything" component.

I am most dissatisfied.

So, now I've got to pick between Anomen and Kelsey. And I'm thinking Anomen has better lines.

Offline Evilyn

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 01:33:29 PM »
Strange? Are you both sure nothing else is messing with you? Because I've never had any trouble getting a massive love fest going, whether male or female, and with both (NPC) genders at once. The only downer is when using the banter booster and everyone wants to cuddle with me every five minutes or so...

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 03:57:08 PM »
Turns out that it wasn't that Anomen wasn't willing for it to work. It was Kelsey. The Kelsey mod doesn't support multiple romances.

Turns out there are others that don't, either: Saerileth, and probably others.

The multiple romance thing works for the 4 Bio-Ware romanceable NPCs.

One should note, though, that if you're running a male pc, the Anomen romance will probably not start, and you aren't going to get the Anomen Quest. I'm trying to figure out how to set the AnomenMatch=0 thing to work so he can get his quest.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: