Author Topic: Another Moiya Quest Problem  (Read 2792 times)

tobias68

Another Moiya Quest Problem
« on: November 06, 2004, 09:54:15 AM »
     I'm hoping this will be resolved with v2, but in the meantime, hopefully someone will know how to fix this.  I first met Moiya on the roof of the Coronet and she told me about her problem.  I went to Celile and he said that she would get time but that she might be met by some associates later on.  I went and told her, and she was overjoyed and said she would start to work it off immediately.  Then, a while later, her son comes and tells me to meet her in the Slums, as something bad has happened.  I go, and search basically the entire Slums and can't find her.  I looked at these forums and found some people saying she could be found in the western part of the district, but I walked through the entire district during the day and night again and couldn't find her.  Is there some way I can fic this, or do I just have to wait until V2?

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Re: Another Moiya Quest Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 02:36:12 PM »
For some reason, she just doesn't seem to be turning up for a lot of people. I *think* I've fixed it for v2, but for now, the best advice I can give is to use the console to create the following creatures, in this order:
"d0thug"
"d0thug2"
"d0thug3"
"d0boy"
"d0poor"

Apologies for the inconvenience.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: