Author Topic: Xzar/Monty query.  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Xzar/Monty query.
« on: September 20, 2004, 07:28:37 AM »
Apologies for posting what is in part a gameplay query in the mod's forum. :)

I've not played BGII for a while, and I was wondering if someone could refresh my memory. I've also not played Quest Pack as I've not palyed BGII since the release...  :'(

In unmodded BGII, when Lucette has killed Xzar are the players able to return inside the Hold to find Montaron's body if Jaheira is not in the party? I know you can with her, but do not recall what is the case if she is not there. Are you free to go in through either the main door or the roof entrance?

And secondly, how does Quest Pack modify this? If Xzar is saved, are you still able to reenter? And what does Xzar do next - head back to Prebek's house, EscapeArea(), or something else?
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Re: Xzar/Monty query.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
From memory, I'm fairly sure the doors get locked after Lucette kills Xzar. I haven't touched this.

If you help Xzar, the doors stay open, and you're given the option to help him get his own back on the Harpers. Once it's all concluded, he'll head to Prebek's house.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 02:34:49 PM »
Alright then, thanks. :) I'll play through and have a closer look when I can! :)
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 02:36:22 PM »
Remember to tell me what sucks. I prefer negative feedback to positive.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 03:00:55 PM »
I will do my best. :)

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 11:51:17 AM »
please to what is sucking andryni????????????///

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 12:26:56 PM »
yuo r fagr0t lol

Uh, I haven't got through to it yet. I'm nearing the end of my Tutu run, then it is time to play/mod BGII some more.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: