3 (21.4%)
Challanges the PC to a one on one duel.
4 (28.6%)
Insults Boo right infront of Minsc
6 (42.9%)
Ask Viconia for a drow method
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How would you like Isaea to meet his end  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
How would you like Isaea to meet his end
« on: August 28, 2004, 02:12:45 AM »
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :pirate :-Zzz :-yin
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Re: How would you like Isaea to meet his end
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 02:36:33 AM »
Seriously, I think he should get a good ending. He'd still die, I think the player should kill him, but if he realises he has nothing left but his life, then he should want to try and take that away from the PC. I'm getting this idea from The Count of Monte Cristo (the movie anyway). He should say "I could never live in a world where you have everything and I have nothing." :P:P:P

Offline Hendryk

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2004, 06:02:07 AM »
He should marry Aunt Delcia and then start proceedings to have Nalia declared incompetent, so that he becomes her legal guardian as head of the DeArnise family.  The proceedings would fail and he'd be stuck with "Aunty" who would very quickly spend him to pauperdom.

Offline Loké

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2004, 06:31:20 AM »
Insult Boo in front of Minsc; hilarious AND violent!  ;D

Offline Savage

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2004, 07:19:54 AM »
If it's a serious poll option then I mean, it'd be nice if he challenged the PC to a duel, and it'd be good to have him quite challenging as well. I think someone like him would spend his spare time learning the sword, but he wouldn't be challenging to someone with Red Dragon Armour and Carsomyr or something like that. Give him Grand Mastery in short swords... only the best for this noble, plus his dad is quite fightery so he coulda taught him some good techniques like disarming foes etc.

If it's a non-serious poll then he can hit on Edwina or something, I like what Edwina does to Salvanas. Poor guy.

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2004, 11:33:51 AM »
you've seen the options do you even HAVE to ask if its a serious poll? Of course it isn't
« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 06:37:25 PM by Lord Kain »
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline Lord Kain

• Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2004, 02:02:26 PM »
I have now closed the poll. And insulting Boo infront of Minsc is a fav.

Archmage Silver

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 11:31:38 AM »
Hitting on Edwina would have been neat too...

Offline Golden Lion 86

• Servant of Ilmater
  • Planewalker
  • King of Beasts
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2004, 06:36:16 PM »
Seriously, I think he should get a good ending. He'd still die, I think the player should kill him, but if he realises he has nothing left but his life, then he should want to try and take that away from the PC. I'm getting this idea from The Count of Monte Cristo (the movie anyway). He should say "I could never live in a world where you have everything and I have nothing." :P:P:P

The Movie? Not the one with Caviezel, I hope. Fernand kills himself in the end, and that is not acceptable for Isaea. Isaea is a coward, in the end, and he is outmatched. What I don't get, is why these blue-blood arrogant fools keep saying I am lower than them when I'm a demi-god. It's like those bloody dragons, nothing but glorified, arrogant snakes!
"An Honorable Servant is a greater man than a Dishonorable Master." - The Mighty Stanislav

Offline Drugar

• Dwarven Battlerager
  • Planewalker
  • Ah feckin' 'ate gobleens!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2004, 05:41:56 AM »
Not only are ye a Demi-God, but by the time you meet him, you've prolly more gold than the whole of Atkathla put together.

As for the topic, I like the married to Auntie option someone mentioned. I think that's more terrible than the horrible buttsmiting that Minsc could inflict on him.
Ach, tis a sad day when someone in the group dies. We'll mourn his death forever. Quick, gettis stuff!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: