Author Topic: Chaotic Neutral Anomen.  (Read 4454 times)

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
Chaotic Neutral Anomen.
« on: August 25, 2004, 12:38:38 AM »
Having been able to finally experience the true conflict with Haer'Dalis and the PC over Aerie I now have moved on to another goal. Anomen attacking Aerie some time after failing his test. I've already made him fail his test. But I don't want to have to drag his butt all the way through the underdark. I need an open slot as I also plan to try out the Solaufein mod this round. The rest of the slots are filled up and healing is well covered.

Any way I wanted to know if there was a way to CLUAConsole the conversation?
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Chaotic Neutral Anomen.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 08:15:45 AM »
A buncha CTRL+I will do it.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 08:25:51 AM »
that command doesn't work on macintosh computers.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 08:41:26 AM »
Not even with TOB installed?

In that case, you could write a tiny little script and assign it to Anomen:

IF
HotKey(K)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Interact()
END

and assign it to Anomen.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Lord Kain

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 09:37:41 AM »
thanks for you help. As f ar as I can tell none of the new commands added with ToB work for mac computers.

Offline AkashaCatBat

• Loves Glowsticks
  • Planewalker
  • Teh Akasha
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 10:24:04 PM »
thanks for you help. As f ar as I can tell none of the new commands added with ToB work for mac computers.

That's because macs suck!  :D
"In this world of miracles, there's nothing wrong we can't make right." - Feeling Electric

Offline Kish

• HEROISM OK
  • Planewalker
    • Oversight mod.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 01:45:40 PM »
Don't troll, now.
Beauty standing amidst fiery destruction.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: