Author Topic: Armor of Faith Spell, different BAM  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Vae Victus

• Planewalker
Armor of Faith Spell, different BAM
« on: July 14, 2004, 07:42:16 AM »
Hello,

I have made a new BAM Animation of the Armor of Faith Spell.  The only problem is, when I cast the Spell the animation shows a few feet away from my pc, I want the animation directly showed on my avatar.

I have edited all the files, AKA BAM Animation, VCC, till the SPL file. But everything seems to be in order.

Could somebody help me out?

Thanks in advance

Offline Vae Victus

• Planewalker
Re: Armor of Faith Spell, different BAM
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 06:45:18 PM »
probaly will be bannen for this, but...

...what kinda forum is this, it appears the only way people react on topics is if it is a big mod.

On TeamBG.net forums, people do help, even if it is a small start, like a where to look answer.

Perhaps, I should post more topics or replies, maybe people will then take there time to help another modder (And oh yeah, I am being sarcastic.)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 06:56:39 PM »
Is the animation available to download and check anywhere? I don't know if file attachments are allowed here, but you could try and attach it to your post so people can get a better look. :)
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline Bons

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Glad Corvis Isn't Dead Club
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 07:10:12 PM »
Yes. Someone will have to look at your files to make a guess what the trouble is. I think you'll have to .zip or .rar to attach, or failing that, you can e-mail me the files. It will be Friday or Saturday before I can look at them, though.
Newt had always suspected that people who regularly used the word "community" were using it in a very specific sense that excluded him and everyone he knew.

--Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Offline Exodus

• 1 half of the omg we are teh funy team
  • Planewalker
  • Redhead
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 07:23:01 AM »
This sounds like a VVC issue.  What numerics are you using for the 'Y' position?
Public Warning - Seifer is one half of the crack elite team recognised by JC as the "omg we are teh funy" team!  You have been warned!

http://www.omgwearetehfuny.net

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: