Author Topic: Anomen and Edwin svery much alike.  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
Anomen and Edwin svery much alike.
« on: July 05, 2004, 02:25:24 PM »
I know what your thinking one's evil and a wizard.The other is not evil and a cleric but hear me out.

They are both arrogant stubborn and pig headed. They both insult the party. And they are both sexest. Of course alot of people hate Anomen for the same faults that Edwin has. I guess Edwin is just funny about it.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline Lord Doomhammer

• Overlord of Fools
  • Planewalker
  • bruce Willis is an ugly, ugly man
Re: Anomen and Edwin svery much alike.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 06:06:20 AM »
The main difference between the two can be summed up like so:

Edwin=Funny Asshole
Anomen=Annoying Asshole

This is why Anomen is hated far more than Edwin, now if Anomen got himself turned into a woman at some point he'd be a whole lot better a character.

Or not.

So full of hate!

"I.. have.. come.. to.. em.. ploy.. you.. in.. my.. fac.. tory.. in.. starns.. bury."

Also answers to 'Lord Schicksalhammer'