Author Topic: half orc Romance for Nalia  (Read 5641 times)

Offline stonehammer

• Planewalker
half orc Romance for Nalia
« on: June 02, 2004, 04:41:14 AM »
Just a suggestion, Half orcs make great Fighters and the pure Irony of a pretty rich girl falling in love with a gentle giant seems...classic...half orcs have hearts too and deserve a choice.

Offline Basarin

• Planewalker
Re: half orc Romance for Nalia
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 07:51:01 AM »
The old Beauty and the Beast approach, eh?

That'd be an interesting venue to see. And it would remove Nalia's aunt from the picture, as she'd probably die out of a heart attack.

Offline Stoplight Red

• Infectious. Literally.
  • Planewalker
  • I swear that there's really only one of me.
    • The Last Stoplight
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 07:54:30 AM »
And it would remove Nalia's aunt from the picture, as she'd probably die out of a heart attack.

So it's settled then!
After all, one must do what's best for the world, right?
<StoplightRed> right, right. but see, most of my friends really aren't bastards.
*** Corvis has joined channel #ppgmod
<jcompton> Right on cue!

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 09:06:28 AM »
But, alas, it's not in my plans.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline PsyckoSama

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 04:45:54 PM »
But, alas, it's not in my plans.

Come on... I could see the rest being exactly the same, just Auntie dies a humorous death!  :D

Offline kendrick

• Planewalker
In the original, Nalia was a pretty picky girl
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 05:06:18 PM »
so I cant see her going for a brutish half-orc, much as I sympathize with you.  In response to one of the dialog options when she proposes you help her stave off Isaea, if you asked her if she was suggesting a marriage to the PC to ward off Isaea, her response is something like "hardly, no one would ever believe that I would prefer the likes of you.  It would hardly be an improvement from marrying Isaea.  No offense intended, really".   This happens even if you have a Charisma of 18!
We are not put on this earth to see through one another, but to see one another through

Offline PsyckoSama

• Planewalker
Re: In the original, Nalia was a pretty picky girl
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 06:37:14 PM »
so I cant see her going for a brutish half-orc, much as I sympathize with you.  In response to one of the dialog options when she proposes you help her stave off Isaea, if you asked her if she was suggesting a marriage to the PC to ward off Isaea, her response is something like "hardly, no one would ever believe that I would prefer the likes of you.  It would hardly be an improvement from marrying Isaea.  No offense intended, really".   This happens even if you have a Charisma of 18!

Hmmm... maybe she likes girls... :p

Offline Kish

• HEROISM OK
  • Planewalker
    • Oversight mod.
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 07:03:42 PM »
It happens if you're female, too.
Beauty standing amidst fiery destruction.

Offline PsyckoSama

• Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2004, 11:11:07 PM »
It happens if you're female, too.

So much for that idea! :p

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 03:06:41 PM »
maybe is just one of the mods instailed but I remember if your a girl she has a totally new responce. She kind of laughs about it.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline Kish

• HEROISM OK
  • Planewalker
    • Oversight mod.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 03:23:57 PM »
If you don't take her into the party, and a male PC suggests a marriage of convenience:
Oh, no, no, no, nothing quite so distasteful... er... scandalous as that. That would be laughable. No one would believe that for a second.
If a female PC does:
Oh, no, no, no, nothing quite so distasteful... er... scandalous as that. That would be laughable. No one would believe that for a second.
If you do take her into the party, and a male PC suggests a marriage of convenience:
To you? Nothing so distasteful. That would hardly be an improvement; no one would believe I would prefer the likes of you. Err, no offense intended. Really.
If a female PC does:
Imagine the scandal.  Who would believe I would have relations with you, even if you were the appropriate sex?  I mean, I am charitable, but really...err, no offense intended.
Biiiig difference.
Beauty standing amidst fiery destruction.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: