Author Topic: Beta Testers?  (Read 3697 times)

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Beta Testers?
« on: May 13, 2004, 12:28:58 PM »
Okay, having messed around for ages pondering whether I should release it or not, I've come to the realisation that I'm not going to be adding more components before the initial release.

Therefore, this is the role-call for anyone interested in beta testing.

I'll be honest. Beta testing this is not going to be hard. I can provide variables to set and areas to move to so you won't even have to play the game up to the point the quests start. All I ask is that you play through a couple of times, making a bit of an effort within reason to make stuff go wrong, and give me some fairly detailed information on what's not working. I'm also open to ideas for additional quest paths, dialogue options, and so on.

Install it alongside other mods if you want; I'm not particularly bothered, since checking compatibility is always nice. Just make sure I know what you've got installed when stuff starts going wrong. Ideally you'd also be willing to uninstall other stuff stuff any carry on testing if compatibility issues arise, but I suppose that's not an essential requirement.

So, anyone interested?

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
Re: Beta Testers?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 11:11:03 AM »

Offline Nakano

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 10:36:37 AM »
I'm definatly interested!

Offline rreinier

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2004, 02:07:59 PM »
Me too.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: