Author Topic: Valen always detects traps :/  (Read 2572 times)

Zbyhoo

Valen always detects traps :/
« on: March 27, 2004, 06:36:29 AM »
Hi,

I've installed Valen's Mod - always needed an evil thief in my evil party. But There's a strange bug - Valen always switches to 'detect traps'. Whenever I want her to hide in shadows she just switches to detect traps :/ Automatically.
It's really annoying.. I turned off all AI scripts, but it didn't help.

What can I do about it ?

Zbyhoo

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 06:46:57 AM »
Bah.. now I've noticed that she's changing between 'traps' and 'hide in shadows' all the time :/ It's difficult to travel with her..

AND I can't travel with her in the daytime ?? I thought it requires about a minute to recover her strenghts, but she's blinded and weakened all the time :/ And with strenght=8 she can't even move (not to mention fighting).

Are these situations some kind of bugs, or it's normal thing ? Because it's very annoying...

Kish

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 10:42:40 AM »
Hi,

I've installed Valen's Mod - always needed an evil thief in my evil party. But There's a strange bug - Valen always switches to 'detect traps'. Whenever I want her to hide in shadows she just switches to detect traps :/ Automatically.
It's really annoying.. I turned off all AI scripts, but it didn't help.

What can I do about it ?
Ask her not to.
AND I can't travel with her in the daytime ??
Right.  She's a vampire.
I thought it requires about a minute to recover her strenghts, but she's blinded and weakened all the time :/ And with strenght=8 she can't even move (not to mention fighting).
She's a vampire.  Vampires aren't much good in the daytime.  It does require about a minute to recover her strength--a minute out of the sun, not a minute to overcome her vulnerability to sunlight.

No bugs here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2004, 11:08:24 AM by Kish »

Zbyhoo

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 10:03:09 AM »
Right.. I just needed to get used to her :-))
She's perfect..  

T.G.Maestro

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 01:31:36 AM »
She's perfect..
*URGH*
No-no-no... I just won't say a word... not again <_<  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 01:32:11 AM by T.G.Maestro »