Author Topic: No place for Valen??? oO  (Read 7503 times)

Brazoragh

No place for Valen??? oO
« on: February 25, 2004, 09:14:46 AM »
Ok ... I just joined Bodhi's little vampire force, an she presented Valen to me. I asked her to join me, she joined for a few seconds .. then she left again, refusing to be in one party with Aerie. So I kicked Aerie out (i didn't like her anyway ^^) ...

My problem now: Everytime I want to ask Valen to join my party again, it won't work, because my only option in the dialogue with her is: "Oh, I'm sorry .. but theres no place for you in this group at the moment."  :blink:

Very strange ... my party contents of 4 members, not more ... all quite evil, except of Yoshimo perhaps.

I play with the german translation of Valen (of course in a german version of SoA), may that cause teh problem?

I would be very grateful, if anyone could help me!

T.G.Maestro

No place for Valen??? oO
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 09:19:09 AM »
Maybe you cannot have her join after she experienced one of the "bastions of goodness" in your party... dunno. :huh:
Try to load your previous savegames, and kick out Aerie BEFORE you initiate dialogue with Bodhi or Valen in the Graveyard area.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 09:20:44 AM by T.G.Maestro »

No place for Valen??? oO
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 10:39:34 AM »
Thanks for quick help ....
Hum .. ok, i'll try it ... although my last savegame is quite a time before (umar hills  <_< ) .... but, an hour less or more seems to be not very important in this gigantic game  ^_^  

Offline Hide and Seek

• The one who wields the Blackrazor
  • Planewalker
  • I always begin my day with a good backstab.
Re: No place for Valen??? oO
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 01:28:38 PM »
I haven't come so far yet with the Valen mod. Is the only way to get her to accept Bodhi's offer? You cannot get her later?
Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

Offline Evilyn

• Planewalker
Re: No place for Valen??? oO
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 12:30:24 PM »
If it's not your German SoA, might it be another mod interfering? I also had Aerie the first time I played Valen (v41) but had no trouble dropping Aerie and then picking up Valen. When I later went for Anomen, Valen left again but rejoined when I talked to her again after dumping him.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: