Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts, part two  (Read 73218 times)

Tsuru

Solaufein initiated flirts, part two
« on: December 06, 2003, 05:17:08 PM »
Ok, let's move them here, folks.  And please, let's try to keep our topics on topic, ok? :)

Shadowcat

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 09:16:09 PM »
wow, a brand new page all for sola init. flirts. its all new an' shiny....

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2003, 02:22:34 AM »
Ooooh! Shiny Ones! (sorry, couldn't resist...)

*looks slightly guilty* Right! On topic!  ;)  

Shadowcat

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2003, 11:43:35 AM »
:D  whatever you say, Cespy.... :P  

Shadowcat

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2003, 04:16:40 PM »
OH! I just thought of something! there should be a dialog if either the PC or sola puts on the girdle of gender! That would be pretty funny(a female sola!). I mean, what would sola say if charname was suddenly turned into the opposite gender?(i imagine that i'm gonna get a few odd replies to this.)

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2003, 05:06:23 PM »
:blink:

PetiteAngel2

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2003, 07:03:45 PM »
OH! I just thought of something! there should be a dialog if either the PC or sola puts on the girdle of gender! That would be pretty funny(a female sola!). I mean, what would sola say if charname was suddenly turned into the opposite gender?(i imagine that i'm gonna get a few odd replies to this.)
 :lol: That actually would be pretty funny

Shadowcat

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2003, 11:43:07 PM »
Elysia, how did I just know you were gonna do that? And yes, I do think it would be pretty funny(insperation: Bri on the Tashia NPC project. She wrote a dialog that was pretty interesting about the girdle of gender.)

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 01:36:35 AM »
Sola:...err, what just happened there? Where's my...OH BY EILISTRAEE!! Where did THEY come from? Why do I have the sudden urge share hair care tips? And talk about cats? Anomen, you really SHOULD trim that beard of yours, it's getting quite unruly. Hmmm, I really could do with some chocolate now...*blinks* gosh, have you realised? I'm able to think about more than one task at a time! Feeling the urge to giggle...NO! Drow males DO NOT giggle! Hang on, what an I saying? Drow FEMALES don't giggle either....umm, I think I need to lie down now.....
 :P  

Meira

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 02:49:49 AM »

Sorry to spoil the fun, but I think it says in the Sola's readme that the girdle of sex change breaks the mod.  :(

Somehow... I'm glad that it does.  :lol:

-Meira  

Elianto

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 07:12:22 AM »
Yep, maybe the mod doesn't work with the girdle, but I can remember a female sola appeared  to me in watcher's keep as a side effect of the casting in wild magic areas!

*Eli imagines the reactions*

[Charname]: Viconia what the hell are you doing in my bedroll?!!?
[Vic]: What?!
[Solaufein]: Where?!
[Charname]: *focus her eyes on the figure lying next to her*
[Charname]: *starts screaming and running through the room*

:P  Come on, that will be very funny!!

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2003, 10:23:18 AM »
@ Meira -  ;)

@Elianto - Welcome!  

PetiteAngel2

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2003, 10:28:49 AM »

Sorry to spoil the fun, but I think it says in the Sola's readme that the girdle of sex change breaks the mod.  :(

Somehow... I'm glad that it does.  :lol:

-Meira
oh really? I did not know that :o  so thats why the Sola romance stopped :lol:  I wanted to see how everyone would look as the opposite gender so I created 6 girdle of sex changes and slipped em on everyone. Thanks for telling me that I thought that it was a bug or something.  Still it would be pretty funny *wanders off thinking and giggling about possibilities*
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 10:30:15 AM by PetiteAngel2 »

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2003, 11:02:56 AM »
Oh, hells, I'm too ill to be making important descisions like 'who in all the abyss initiates THIS one', so I'm going to stick it here. (ooooh, headache....feel unspeakable urge to stick power tools up my nose in an attemp to clear my sinuses...What do you mean, Sola 'knows a cure for that, grin grin grin'? Pack it in, or you'll feel the back of my hand, so you shall!! Bloody gremlins....always trying to lower everything to the most crudest denominator... <_<  :rolleyes: )

OK, this was inspired by some Todd Lockwood artwork. (Yes, I've been to his website again, and Yes, I've been oggling his lovely drow artwork...nuthin' wrong with that!! :P  :ph34r: ) And I think Sola would possibly practice Katas everyday...(for those who don't know, a Kata is something fighty, chop-socky Karate people do to practise their skills. Or in my case, attempt to do, overbalance, fall flat on their face and get up trying not to laugh as Sensei is looking really quite upset...I was never really that good at Karate.... ;) ) Other fighting styles probably call it something else, but due to complete lack of knowledge and imagination on my part, I'm sticking to 'Kata', okay?  :D

And it's short. (*hooray!!*) :lol:

Right - Scence -early morning, before everyone wakes up.

<You awaken early one morning, just as the sun is rising. You know that Solaufein was the last to take watch, and so you lift your head to greet him. He is not in his customary watching spot by the fire, and as you scan around the surrounding area, you see him a little way off, practising fighting moves.>

PC:
1a) <Prop yourself up and watch him>
1b) <lie back down and ignore him - end>.

<Solaufein is stripped to the waist, his slivery white hair tied up in a knot at the base of his neck. The early morning sun is glinting off his ebony skin, making him appear to have been carved from a single, flawless piece of obsidian. His face is a picture of calm concentration, and his moves are measured, graceful and, above all, silent. As he thrusts and parries at imaginary foes, working his way through his Kata, his steps remind you of a dance; a deadly, beautiful dance. As you watch, you allow your gaze to trace the smooth contours of his tightly, but not overly, muscled frame, and find yourself entertaining strange thoughts that make you blush and chuckle to yourself. At this, he notices you watching him, and turns slowly to regard you. A single bead of sweat trickles down his chest, and you follow its course, mesmerised. After a moment, he inclines his head to you with a smile.>

PC:
2a) <blush furiously and begin to inspect your fingernails> (see 3a)
2b) *smile back* Lovely morning! (see 3b)

Sola:
3a) <You hear him chuckle to himself. As you dare to glance at him again, you see that he is shaking his head, smiling and settling back into his Kata stance>. (end)
3b) <looks up towards the sky, blinking and squinting slightly>. Yes. But, to me, every morning on the surface is lovely. <looks back towards you and smiles. He then settles back into his Kata stance, and begins to practice anew>. (end)

See? It's short n' sweet. There could be way more banter, but my head isn't working at the moment due to the evils of the common cold. It's kind of Sola initiated, 'cos if he wasn't doing his Kata, then the PC wouldn't be watching....Oh, all right, I admit it, I just wanted to spend 5 minutes thinking about a sweaty Sola. Can you blame a girl? :rolleyes:  ^_^
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 04:19:00 PM by Mistress Elysia »

Shadowcat

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2003, 09:36:28 PM »
About the girdle of gender, just cause sola cant use it doesn't mean charname cant!

Meira

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2003, 03:42:26 AM »
About the girdle of gender, just cause sola cant use it doesn't mean charname cant!
Well, Sola would not really mind that at all, wouldn't he? :P  

-Meira

Shadowcat

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2003, 06:48:07 PM »
still, there should be some dailog, as it would be a VERY strange experience for anyone, you'd expect them to say something.

SHAR

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2003, 07:50:16 PM »
Ok...i've finally managed to gather enough courage to write down a flirt for Sola( god he is one sexy elf... :D)

Anyway...it's my first attempt and feel free to let your muses rip it to shreds and make something better out of it...

Ok here goes...

Solaufein and the others have already woken up and have quickly gathered their weapons and packs together ready for the long day ahead…but no matter how much prodding or persuasion can get you to rise from the peaceful slumber that you find yourself in…Solaufein sighs…and looks towards the icy lake just a few meters away and decides that if you won’t wake up and bathe like everyone else has then he will have to bring you to the lake…

Sola: <charname> I think its time for us to make haste we have no time for this indulgence

PC: hmmm…go away Solaufein…I need to get my beauty sleep…I’ll get up in a couple of hours…

Solaufein watches as you turn over onto your other side…and shakes his head...

Sola: <grinning wickedly> my love…I’m afraid that you ask the impossible…so I’m just going to have to take matters into my own hands… (And with that he gathers you blanket and all and carries you to the lake…)

PC: (You’re vaguely aware of a funny floating sensation and open one eye to see that Solaufein has you in his arms and is carrying you somewhere) Solaufein, my love I don’t think that the time is right to indulge ourselves maybe later on tonight hmmm…

Sola: What makes you think that I have that in mind hmmm…??

PC: (You gingerly stroke his ear, and the realization suddenly hits you as you hear the gentle lapping of the water and know then that he fully intends to drop you in the lake) Solaufein…put me down this instant…I’m warning you…you struggle against him slightly…

Sola: You want me to put you down…oh alright spoilsport… (And quite calmly he lets you go and starts to laugh as he drops you in the chilling waters…)

PC: You narrow your eyes at him and curse underneath your breath but as you look up into his eyes you can’t help but laugh with him… (But you smile with sheer delight as you notice that Solaufein has come to close to the bank and you deftly catch him by the ankle and pull him into the water giggling as he screams out in surprise…) Didn’t I tell you to watch out…? (Giving him an angelic smile and batting your lashes at him you quickly pull his shivering body close to you and nuzzle his neck and before he has the chance to retaliate…you look up and place a passionate kiss on his lips…)

Sola:< Gasping for breath> Yes you did but I guess now that we’re even we’re going to have to stay here for the time being till we dry out I wonder how we will manage to pass the time…

PC: Hmmm…you look up from kissing his neck and innocently say…oh we’ll think of something we always do…

I still think it could do with some improvement by let me know wht you think alright...

After reading all your flirts i think i'll need to lie down in a bath filled with icecubes for eternity... :D  :P  :D

PetiteAngel2

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2003, 09:01:13 PM »
Ok...i've finally managed to gather enough courage to write down a flirt for Sola( god he is one sexy elf... :D)

Anyway...it's my first attempt and feel free to let your muses rip it to shreds and make something better out of it...

Ok here goes...

Solaufein and the others have already woken up and have quickly gathered their weapons and packs together ready for the long day ahead…but no matter how much prodding or persuasion can get you to rise from the peaceful slumber that you find yourself in…Solaufein sighs…and looks towards the icy lake just a few meters away and decides that if you won’t wake up and bathe like everyone else has then he will have to bring you to the lake…

Sola: <charname> I think its time for us to make haste we have no time for this indulgence

PC: hmmm…go away Solaufein…I need to get my beauty sleep…I’ll get up in a couple of hours…

Solaufein watches as you turn over onto your other side…and shakes his head...

Sola: <grinning wickedly> my love…I’m afraid that you ask the impossible…so I’m just going to have to take matters into my own hands… (And with that he gathers you blanket and all and carries you to the lake…)

PC: (You’re vaguely aware of a funny floating sensation and open one eye to see that Solaufein has you in his arms and is carrying you somewhere) Solaufein, my love I don’t think that the time is right to indulge ourselves maybe later on tonight hmmm…

Sola: What makes you think that I have that in mind hmmm…??

PC: (You gingerly stroke his ear, and the realization suddenly hits you as you hear the gentle lapping of the water and know then that he fully intends to drop you in the lake) Solaufein…put me down this instant…I’m warning you…you struggle against him slightly…

Sola: You want me to put you down…oh alright spoilsport… (And quite calmly he lets you go and starts to laugh as he drops you in the chilling waters…)

PC: You narrow your eyes at him and curse underneath your breath but as you look up into his eyes you can’t help but laugh with him… (But you smile with sheer delight as you notice that Solaufein has come to close to the bank and you deftly catch him by the ankle and pull him into the water giggling as he screams out in surprise…) Didn’t I tell you to watch out…? (Giving him an angelic smile and batting your lashes at him you quickly pull his shivering body close to you and nuzzle his neck and before he has the chance to retaliate…you look up and place a passionate kiss on his lips…)

Sola:< Gasping for breath> Yes you did but I guess now that we’re even we’re going to have to stay here for the time being till we dry out I wonder how we will manage to pass the time…

PC: Hmmm…you look up from kissing his neck and innocently say…oh we’ll think of something we always do…

I still think it could do with some improvement by let me know wht you think alright...

After reading all your flirts i think i'll need to lie down in a bath filled with icecubes for eternity... :D  :P  :D
I like :lol:  

SHAR

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2003, 11:09:14 AM »
Thx...PetiteAngel2 :D  :D

It's amazing what a sexy drow elf and a double chocolate chip muffin will do to the imagination... :lol:

I'm trying to write one about the PC removing a lock of hair from Solaufeins face, but so far i'm not doing so well...the flirt i had done just there can be improved on and i think i need to adapt it slightly make it funnier perhaps...i don't know...<sighs>

But i think Mistress Elysia's flirt was way better than mine, you most definetely need a cold shower after that one... :lol:

But will Immy still tease her sister/brother on her romance and if so has anyone tried to write anything for it yet?

As i would like to have a go at that one...could be fun...

Let me know

SHAR

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2003, 11:19:30 AM »
*phew*! You tapped in to my subconcience (oh, you know what I mean...can't spell today!) or something?....The only think I can think of is the obligatory 'get-out-clause-for-prudish-PCs'. (something that I write but NEVER actually mean... :lol:  ;) ) As for the Immy thing....since I actually don't actually DO anything at work all day (I'm often there on my own! Hurrah!) I was thinking something along the same lines...wanna collaborate? (PM me!)

So all that is left to say is 'Welcome to the Naughty Corner'! (oh and a small, slightly embarrassed 'tank you'... ;) )

SHAR

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2003, 11:27:27 AM »
Thx...Mistress Elysia

Is the cold any better?

I wish i was alone all day in work but sadly i'm not...plenty of time to imagine some heated dialogue with our drow elf i must admit...so much so that i've started mumbling to myself in work fortunately no one notices as we're all mad where we work...

Sure i'd love to collaborate on  something i've already got something written down when i pm you i'll send it to you to look at...its not much but it's a start i'm sure we can improve upon it...

SHAR

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2003, 01:17:57 PM »
I thought it would be kind of cute to have Immy tease the PC, along the lines of 'you like him, don't you?....' Problem is, other peeps may not have Immy in the party, so it may have to be expanded to include other NPCs...and then we get into the 'secret-ish romance no longer a secret at all!' problem. (I think it's supposed to be some kind of secret....dunno....I do have a habit of missing the point sometimes.... :rolleyes: )

(And my cold is at the glorious 'sticky' phase! Lovely!  :lol: )

SHAR

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2003, 02:01:09 PM »
Hmm...

You know i never thought the romance was meant to be secret maybe it is...to other surfacers that aren't within the PC's immediate group and you're right it would have to be expanded to other NPC's but i always thought that Immy had to be kept in the group till she has her soul back but then she has to give up her part of the taint in TOB...or was that optional too(shrugs shoulders) <_<

Anyway...depending on the npc's character and alignment there would be a varied amount of banter thats for sure Anomen would probably be slightly disgusted at the interest the PC's showing Solaufein but would maintain a slight distance ...Viccy would have some rather cruel and cutting remarks...but she might have a little respect for the PC in her courage to romance someone that on the surface world would be taboo so to say...and Jaheria would be the one that would have advice for the PC on being wary and reminding the PC of her duty and task ahead and to uphold the balance that she has sworn to do...

But that is only my opinion...

Question is will Wes allow this to be included in the flirt pack or as an add on to romance dialogue...as it would take some time to come up with diaogues for each npc according to character and then for the coding that would follow...

But as i said it would be fun to do...and if we can get some others too help we could at least try to do it and maybe code it ourselves and if its not added this time around then we can save it and get it added later??

What do you think?

SHAR
« Last Edit: December 10, 2003, 02:34:03 PM by SHAR »

Athena

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2003, 04:11:56 PM »
Anyway...depending on the npc's character and alignment there would be a varied amount of banter thats for sure Anomen would probably be slightly disgusted at the interest the PC's showing Solaufein but would maintain a slight distance ...Viccy would have some rather cruel and cutting remarks...but she might have a little respect for the PC in her courage to romance someone that on the surface world would be taboo so to say...and Jaheria would be the one that would have advice for the PC on being wary and reminding the PC of her duty and task ahead and to uphold the balance that she has sworn to do...
*holds up a hand*
While these are good ideas, they draw pretty close to romance conflicts, which Wes has made an effort to keep out of the mod.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't write them, just that you should be careful in writing them, and that Wes might decide not to use them at all.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: