Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts, part two  (Read 73358 times)

SHAR

Solaufein initiated flirts, part two
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2003, 01:05:36 PM »
@Shadowcat....coming from Scotland all i have to do is step outside it's really cold up here at the moment...but i'll take you up on that offer of icepacks just how many can you spare...

@Athena...i'm going to try and add some more options if you have any suggestions pm me as i think thats where i got stuck...

@Shian, it was a bit long but when i started i found i couldn't stop...but i don't have the heart to shorten it...i was thinking of...splitting it into 2 bits the first being a mini dialogue setting the scene with a bit of flirting then the rest of the flirt later when the party rests...comments anyone?

thecursed

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2003, 04:42:07 PM »
as long as you have sola in your party, you do have a mage: he is a fighter mage after all if i recall

Shian

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2003, 04:56:52 PM »
Ohhh. I didn't know that. :P Well, actually, now that you mention it I *do* remember seeing it somewhere. I guess I just forgot. :P

thecursed

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2003, 05:09:13 PM »
<_<  right! thats what they all say! and even so! if you had happend to forget sola's class, you have no right to still be here!!         grrrrr........

Shian

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2003, 05:25:34 PM »
I can't download him yet. . . and I'm expected to remember his class? I thought it was just a fighter . . . thats all any of the flirts are ever about anyway. . .

:P My memory sucks anyway! :P

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2003, 05:36:28 PM »
Yeah, he's a bit-mage. A part-mage....he can do all these intricate little things with his fingers....but he's fightery enough to have a great big sword....
 :blink:
*cough*
Sorry.... got a bit...distracted there...;)

I'm up for some silliness. Anyone else?
Tough!! :lol:
(it assumes you haven't made your relationship well known...)

<spending a pleasant afternoon with Solaufein, you know, teasing each other, kissing each other and other such wholesome activities ( :P ), you are disturbed by Minsc....>

Minsc: Argh! Deceitful drow! Minsc and Boo are here to save you, <charname>!

Sola: *preoccupied* W...what?

<Solaufein takes a step back from you as Minsc cannons into him, knocking him to the floor. As strong as the Drow is, he is no match for the enraged Ranger>

Minsc: Now I have you! GO FOR HIS EYES, BOO, GO FOR HIS EYES!!!

PC: *screams* MINSC!! GET THE HELL OFF HIM!! <you grab the back of Minscs tunic and try to haul him off Solaufein>.

Minsc: No!! I am here to protect.....huh? <Charname> protects him? <he gets up, looking a little confused>. But he was sneaking up on you, trying to strangle you....*small voice* Oooooh...

PC: <to Solaufein> *concerned* Are you all right? <you help him up and begin to dust him down>.

Sola: I am fine, <charname> *grins at Minsc* I was not trying to hurt <charname>, Minsc, but I am touched by your devotion to her / him...

Minsc: *hangs his head* I am sorry, <charname>. I know, Boo. Minsc has acted in a bad way. Yes, Boo, you are right to chastise Minsc..

Sola: *peers at Minsc* ...Are you okay?

Minsc: *holds Boo up* Yes, I am fine. It is a good thing I have Boo here to guide me through life’s' trials...

Sola: *faintly* Yes, Minsc, of course...

Minsc: *happily* Anyway, Boo tells me that you wish to get back to your canoodling now, and I should go, lest the fires of your passion burn us both to small crispy Boo and Minsc shaped lumps!

PC: *shocked* Minsc! How...you...we....what....CANOODLING???

Minsc: *winks* Boo sees all......

Yes, it's cliched. No, it's not serious. Yes, I really need to get a life.... :rolleyes:  :P  

SHAR

« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2003, 05:58:14 PM »
Yeah, he's a bit-mage. A part-mage....he can do all these intricate little things with his fingers....but he's fightery enough to have a great big sword....
 :blink:
*cough*
Sorry.... got a bit...distracted there...;)

I'm up for some silliness. Anyone else?
Tough!! :lol:
(it assumes you haven't made your relationship well known...)

<spending a pleasant afternoon with Solaufein, you know, teasing each other, kissing each other and other such wholesome activities ( :P ), you are disturbed by Minsc....>

Minsc: Argh! Deceitful drow! Minsc and Boo are here to save you, <charname>!

Sola: *preoccupied* W...what?

<Solaufein takes a step back from you as Minsc cannons into him, knocking him to the floor. As strong as the Drow is, he is no match for the enraged Ranger>

Minsc: Now I have you! GO FOR HIS EYES, BOO, GO FOR HIS EYES!!!

PC: *screams* MINSC!! GET THE HELL OFF HIM!! <you grab the back of Minscs tunic and try to haul him off Solaufein>.

Minsc: No!! I am here to protect.....huh? <Charname> protects him? <he gets up, looking a little confused>. But he was sneaking up on you, trying to strangle you....*small voice* Oooooh...

PC: <to Solaufein> *concerned* Are you all right? <you help him up and begin to dust him down>.

Sola: I am fine, <charname> *grins at Minsc* I was not trying to hurt <charname>, Minsc, but I am touched by your devotion to her / him...

Minsc: *hangs his head* I am sorry, <charname>. I know, Boo. Minsc has acted in a bad way. Yes, Boo, you are right to chastise Minsc..

Sola: *peers at Minsc* ...Are you okay?

Minsc: *holds Boo up* Yes, I am fine. It is a good thing I have Boo here to guide me through life’s' trials...

Sola: *faintly* Yes, Minsc, of course...

Minsc: *happily* Anyway, Boo tells me that you wish to get back to your canoodling now, and I should go, lest the fires of your passion burn us both to small crispy Boo and Minsc shaped lumps!

PC: *shocked* Minsc! How...you...we....what....CANOODLING???

Minsc: *winks* Boo sees all......

Yes, it's cliched. No, it's not serious. Yes, I really need to get a life.... :rolleyes:  :P
Glad you posted it...Mistress Elysia  :D  :D

Yes it may seem silly to some...but it's exactly the kind of banter that i was thinking of when i thought of the other characters reacting to the PC's budding romance with our dear old sexy drow... :wub:  :wub: *icepack please Shadowcat*

Nothing to serious at first but maybe as the romance progresses maybe there should be more serious banters but nothing that would start a conflict between the characters...

More like obvious concern to the relationship and how other ppl on the surface will see it...and also how the characters witness the change in both Solaufein and the PC...

But anyones suggestions would be more than welcome...we would dearly love help with Jaheria, Viccy and Anomen in particular...as they alone will be some of the toughest to keep conflict free...

But maybe we should open a new thread topic for these and keep this for Solaufein initated flirts instead?

SHAR

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2003, 10:56:09 AM »
After much recent silliness, I have come up with a load of old sappy nonsense... I've been thinking about this one for a little while now, it doesn't have that many dialogue options (....sorry...I'm a baaad person...), but obviously ones can be added later if necessary. I don't know if it breaks any rules about 'strong Sola'...I just wanted to explore another facet of his personality.
 :unsure:

So, here goes..

After Archryssa battle, needs to be near water (river or lake), and the moon needs to be out (night). Could be a couple of days after the battle.

<Ever since his battle with the drow priestess, you have noticed that Solaufein seems a little preoccupied, almost distant. His hand often travels to a small pouch that hangs from his neck on a leather thong. As you settle down to rest, he suddenly gets up without a word and leaves.>

PC:
1) <ignore him – end>.
2) <Follow him>.

<You follow him until he stops by the edge of a large river / lake (?). He seems to be watching the surface of the water, almost mesmerised by the ripples and play of the moonlight on the surface. As you creep closer, you see that he is whispering to himself.>

PC:
1)<do not disturb him, but keep watching>.
2) <creep away again – he obviously wants to be alone – end>.

<after a short while, he looks your way>.

Sola: *wearily* I know you are there. If you wish to attack, I must warn you, I am in no mood for fools this evening, and you will not find me an easy target.

PC:
1a) <stand up> I don’t wish to attack you, Solaufein, I came to see what was bothering you. (see 2a)
1b) Well, if you’re going to be like that…(see 2a)
1c) Uh, it’s OK, Solaufein, it’s just me….and I’m just leaving, don’t mind me…(see 2b)

Sola:
2a) <looks your way>*apologetically* Oh, it is you, <charname>. That obviously does not apply to you. <he looks back over the water. You notice for the first time that he seems to be holding something small and shiny in his hands. At this distance, it resembles a large coin>.
2b) *sighs* As you wish….<leave – end>

PC: <make your way over to him> *carefully* Are…you all right Solaufein? You’ve been so…preoccupied lately. When you left, I was…concerned.

Sola: <just shrugs his shoulders. He continues to turn the coin over in his delicate hands, looking over the water>.

PC:
3a) Okay…I can see you want to be alone. I’ll go now….don’t be too long *hesitant smile*. (see 4a)
3b) <keep quiet for a moment. After a short while, it is obvious Solaufein is not going to answer you>. *eventually* What’s that? <indicate the coin>. (see 4b)

Sola:
4a) <just nods>. (see 5a / 5c)
4b) <he says nothing initially, but stops looking over the water, and looks at the coin. He holds it up to you>. This? (see 5b)

PC:
5a) ….Right….<leave – end>.
5b) *nod* Yes, that. You’ve been turning it over in your hands for some time now. (see 6a)
5c) *exasperated* Solaufein, what is wrong? I can’t help you if you don’t tell me! (see 6b)

Sola:
6a) <he holds up the coin in the moonlight, and you see, for the first time, that it is covered in drow writing, and has a picture of a spider holding a flail and a sword in its front legs in the centre. The edge is filigreed, and the level of craftsmanship in the object is quite exquisite>. This….this is….was…my house insignia. My identity as a drow. It defines who I am…was.
6b) <you notice then that he is turning a small, coin shaped object over and over in his hands. He hangs his head and sighs>. (see 3b)

PC: Err, Solaufein, so that….lets other drow know who you are? Where you are?

Sola: <says nothing, just nods>.

PC:
7a) You stupid idiot! That’s how Archryssa found you! You could have been killed! Why didn’t you get rid of it straight away? All this time, Lolth was able to find you because of that stupid bit of metal?! Why have you kept it?
7b) I…see. So…Archryssa could have used… that to find you? Oh, Solaufein, why didn’t you get rid of it straight away?

Sola:<closes his eyes> *whispers* Y...you don’t understand. It’s all I have left…it was my dream to…find others, others…like me. My house was…powerful. My insignia would have made my goal so much easier. But things have got so confused now…it was my intention to repay my debt to you, and then return to the Underdark to carry out my plan…I didn’t think of the consequences, I didn’t even think that Lolth would use it to find me, to punish me…and now I have endangered you…<his voice breaks slightly, and turning away, he stops talking>.

PC: Oh, Solaufein…<you gently take his arm and pull him round to face you. Never have you seen so much pain and anguish in his handsome face. Even so, he tries to smile, and seeing him do so makes you want to cry. You extend a hand to his face, and as you do, one single tear rolls down his cheek>.

Sola: <straightens up> I have caused enough problems. *angrily* THIS! <he holds up the insignia> has caused enough problems!! <he takes a long look at the insignia, and then, before you can stop him, he flings it as far as he can into the lake>. *yells* NO MORE! NO MORE SHALL YOU HAVE A HOLD ON ME!! AS I RENOUNCED YOU YEARS AGO, I RENOUNCE YOU AGAIN! LOLTH! I RENOUNCE YOU!! <he sits heavily on the grass>. *wearily, almost to himself* Lolth, leave me be. I am a houseless rogue, whose courage failed. I vowed to find others like myself, and in this I failed as well. I have nothing you want, nor do I have anything to give.

PC: <sit down next to him> *quietly* You have plenty to give, Solaufein. You have a kind and generous spirit, and unfortunately this is what I think She wants. <put an arm around his shoulders> But I am here for you. I will fight by your side, every single day that we are together. I vow, that whilst I still draw breath, I will forever stand by you against Her.

Sola: <stares at the lake for a little while longer, and then turns to you. He unexpectedly wraps you in a fierce embrace, stealing your breath for a moment. After a few minutes, he releases you>. Thank you, <charname>. I shall never put you in such danger again. This, I promise. *smile*.

PC: *smile back* That is what….friends are for, Solaufein.

Problem with all of this is, if the insignia is made of adamantite, it would have crumbled to dust...*shrugs*  :(  Just an idea, is all..... :) ('don't ask me, I'm just a girl!  :lol: )

SHAR

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2003, 12:09:48 PM »
After much recent silliness, I have come up with a load of old sappy nonsense... I've been thinking about this one for a little while now, it doesn't have that many dialogue options (....sorry...I'm a baaad person...), but obviously ones can be added later if necessary. I don't know if it breaks any rules about 'strong Sola'...I just wanted to explore another facet of his personality.
 :unsure:

So, here goes..

After Archryssa battle, needs to be near water (river or lake), and the moon needs to be out (night). Could be a couple of days after the battle.

<Ever since his battle with the drow priestess, you have noticed that Solaufein seems a little preoccupied, almost distant. His hand often travels to a small pouch that hangs from his neck on a leather thong. As you settle down to rest, he suddenly gets up without a word and leaves.>

PC:
1) <ignore him – end>.
2) <Follow him>.

<You follow him until he stops by the edge of a large river / lake (?). He seems to be watching the surface of the water, almost mesmerised by the ripples and play of the moonlight on the surface. As you creep closer, you see that he is whispering to himself.>

PC:
1)<do not disturb him, but keep watching>.
2) <creep away again – he obviously wants to be alone – end>.

<after a short while, he looks your way>.

Sola: *wearily* I know you are there. If you wish to attack, I must warn you, I am in no mood for fools this evening, and you will not find me an easy target.

PC:
1a) <stand up> I don’t wish to attack you, Solaufein, I came to see what was bothering you. (see 2a)
1b) Well, if you’re going to be like that…(see 2a)
1c) Uh, it’s OK, Solaufein, it’s just me….and I’m just leaving, don’t mind me…(see 2b)

Sola:
2a) <looks your way>*apologetically* Oh, it is you, <charname>. That obviously does not apply to you. <he looks back over the water. You notice for the first time that he seems to be holding something small and shiny in his hands. At this distance, it resembles a large coin>.
2b) *sighs* As you wish….<leave – end>

PC: <make your way over to him> *carefully* Are…you all right Solaufein? You’ve been so…preoccupied lately. When you left, I was…concerned.

Sola: <just shrugs his shoulders. He continues to turn the coin over in his delicate hands, looking over the water>.

PC:
3a) Okay…I can see you want to be alone. I’ll go now….don’t be too long *hesitant smile*. (see 4a)
3b) <keep quiet for a moment. After a short while, it is obvious Solaufein is not going to answer you>. *eventually* What’s that? <indicate the coin>. (see 4b)

Sola:
4a) <just nods>. (see 5a / 5c)
4b) <he says nothing initially, but stops looking over the water, and looks at the coin. He holds it up to you>. This? (see 5b)

PC:
5a) ….Right….<leave – end>.
5b) *nod* Yes, that. You’ve been turning it over in your hands for some time now. (see 6a)
5c) *exasperated* Solaufein, what is wrong? I can’t help you if you don’t tell me! (see 6b)

Sola:
6a) <he holds up the coin in the moonlight, and you see, for the first time, that it is covered in drow writing, and has a picture of a spider holding a flail and a sword in its front legs in the centre. The edge is filigreed, and the level of craftsmanship in the object is quite exquisite>. This….this is….was…my house insignia. My identity as a drow. It defines who I am…was.
6b) <you notice then that he is turning a small, coin shaped object over and over in his hands. He hangs his head and sighs>. (see 3b)

PC: Err, Solaufein, so that….lets other drow know who you are? Where you are?

Sola: <says nothing, just nods>.

PC:
7a) You stupid idiot! That’s how Archryssa found you! You could have been killed! Why didn’t you get rid of it straight away? All this time, Lolth was able to find you because of that stupid bit of metal?! Why have you kept it?
7b) I…see. So…Archryssa could have used… that to find you? Oh, Solaufein, why didn’t you get rid of it straight away?

Sola:<closes his eyes> *whispers* Y...you don’t understand. It’s all I have left…it was my dream to…find others, others…like me. My house was…powerful. My insignia would have made my goal so much easier. But things have got so confused now…it was my intention to repay my debt to you, and then return to the Underdark to carry out my plan…I didn’t think of the consequences, I didn’t even think that Lolth would use it to find me, to punish me…and now I have endangered you…<his voice breaks slightly, and turning away, he stops talking>.

PC: Oh, Solaufein…<you gently take his arm and pull him round to face you. Never have you seen so much pain and anguish in his handsome face. Even so, he tries to smile, and seeing him do so makes you want to cry. You extend a hand to his face, and as you do, one single tear rolls down his cheek>.

Sola: <straightens up> I have caused enough problems. *angrily* THIS! <he holds up the insignia> has caused enough problems!! <he takes a long look at the insignia, and then, before you can stop him, he flings it as far as he can into the lake>. *yells* NO MORE! NO MORE SHALL YOU HAVE A HOLD ON ME!! AS I RENOUNCED YOU YEARS AGO, I RENOUNCE YOU AGAIN! LOLTH! I RENOUNCE YOU!! <he sits heavily on the grass>. *wearily, almost to himself* Lolth, leave me be. I am a houseless rogue, whose courage failed. I vowed to find others like myself, and in this I failed as well. I have nothing you want, nor do I have anything to give.

PC: <sit down next to him> *quietly* You have plenty to give, Solaufein. You have a kind and generous spirit, and unfortunately this is what I think She wants. <put an arm around his shoulders> But I am here for you. I will fight by your side, every single day that we are together. I vow, that whilst I still draw breath, I will forever stand by you against Her.

Sola: <stares at the lake for a little while longer, and then turns to you. He unexpectedly wraps you in a fierce embrace, stealing your breath for a moment. After a few minutes, he releases you>. Thank you, <charname>. I shall never put you in such danger again. This, I promise. *smile*.

PC: *smile back* That is what….friends are for, Solaufein.

Problem with all of this is, if the insignia is made of adamantite, it would have crumbled to dust...*shrugs*  :(  Just an idea, is all..... :) ('don't ask me, I'm just a girl!  :lol: )
Great Flirt as usual Mistress Elysia... :D

His amulet/neclace would have been adamantite, but it could be added to make it possible that at some point on a long ago surface raid he found some gold and had an exact copy of the amulet made and blessed therefore making it entirely possible that after the Archryssa battle...it would give us an explanation as to how she and Lloth found Solaufein...

Problem sorted ;)  

thecursed

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2003, 01:44:02 PM »
you said that he kept reaching for a "pouch" at his neck. with the amulet inside, it would be protected from the sun rays. and as long as he takes it only at night, there would be no trouble.

as for the minsc dialogue. it was very nice. might be intersesting to have his war cry sound out as he says it

Athena

« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2003, 03:09:34 PM »
Excellent flirt, Mistress Elysia. I think Cursed is right about the pouch, too. :)

Shian

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2003, 04:50:19 PM »
Problem with all of this is, if the insignia is made of adamantite, it would have crumbled to dust...*shrugs*
Well, maybe Sola knows a special spell or enchantment or the like that would make it sun-proof? (maybe he rubbed sunblock on it. ;) :P)

Edit: Just read what Curses says and I agree as well. ^_^
« Last Edit: December 13, 2003, 04:52:08 PM by Shian »

Shadowcat

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2003, 02:04:39 PM »
hehe... sunblock(imagines sola rubbing sunblock all over her) Oh my, was I daydreaming AGAIN? (blushes profusly) I can't help it, I have a dirty mind! although that *would* make a rather interesting flirt....

If there was an enchantmement that made it sun proof, don't you think it would be on *all* drow equipment?

Athena

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2003, 04:25:36 PM »
If there was an enchantmement that made it sun proof, don't you think it would be on *all* drow equipment?
Exactly. It's an interesting idea, but no such enchantment, iirc, exists. The surfacers can all be thankful for that....;)

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2003, 04:51:36 PM »
I've looked into it (in me rulebooks), and there is no such enchantment at all, in 2nd or 3rd edition. And as Athena says, thats probably a good thing....However, adamantite does degrade over time, rather than instantaneously...*shrugs*
 ;)  

Shian

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2003, 04:56:40 PM »
I wish it'd 'degrade over time instead of instantly' in the game instead of instantly . . . I guess it'd be like the weapons in BG1 with the iron crisis going on (the stuff would be useful for a while, but then would break).

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2003, 04:59:35 PM »
Tell me about it....'Yay! I have an AC of -14!!! *bang - outside* Err, now it's -6 again.....' <_<

Shadowcat

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »
 :o (......) more nasty thoughts! Why must you always say such things, Elysia?

Jolyth

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2003, 08:58:41 AM »
*Knock, knock, knock*

Excuse me for interupting the lovely Sola discussion, but I just had to congratulate Mistress Elysia and Shar on their fantastic flirts! (Definitely needed to be dumped in that chilly lake after reading them!) :D

So... question... can anyone submit a flirt or is it a closed group? *looks up hopefully*

Meira

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2003, 09:02:18 AM »
So... question... can anyone submit a flirt or is it a closed group? *looks up hopefully*

Welcome!

Anyone is free to post their suggestion, comments and flirt ideas. Check out the pinned 'On writing Solaufein' thread and let your muse fly.

-Meira

Jolyth

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2003, 09:05:53 AM »
Thank you so much for the welcome, Meira. I have so many *ideas* about that hot elf  ;) and I need a place to release or I will explode!

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2003, 11:05:35 AM »
Heeellloooo!!!!!! And welcome, Jolyth! :lol:

SHAR

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2003, 12:44:09 PM »
*Knock, knock, knock*

Excuse me for interupting the lovely Sola discussion, but I just had to congratulate Mistress Elysia and Shar on their fantastic flirts! (Definitely needed to be dumped in that chilly lake after reading them!) :D

Welcome to the discussion Jolyth...

Post away...and welcome to the naughty corner... :D  :D  :D

Jolyth

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2003, 01:36:07 PM »
It is sooooooo refreshing to see so many...ehem...*imaginative* minds out there! ;)  

SHAR

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2003, 02:10:26 PM »
It is sooooooo refreshing to see so many...ehem...*imaginative* minds out there! ;)
Well thats certainly the case in here...

At the moment my muse is on the run.... :angry:  :angry:

If anyone finds him please return him to me for suitable punishment...

Otherwise i'm just going to have to find another...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: