Author Topic: Sheild Knight in Temple District  (Read 1117 times)

CyberSpyder

Sheild Knight in Temple District
« on: September 05, 2003, 11:16:49 PM »
I appeared in the Temple district with Minsc slightly damaged, and lo an' behold, a Shield Knight came up to me attempting to heal him. Well, in light of being a good aligned group with the Main Character a Paladin, I thought that was cool that he was being that friendly, though I did not know if it was intentional for him to behave that way. The odd thing is, he went through his entire list of healing spells, and minsc was not healed even a point. I looked in the dialogue box, and it shows that the Knight is having casting failure. Since his spells are divine and not arcane, he should not suffer an arcane spell failure due to armor and the like, but it appears that he is. Can someone look into this?

Riklaunim

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 03:19:17 AM »
There ware some problems with them.... check theirs cre files - they can have normal "not-arcane" spell falure from some reasons :)

CyberSpyder

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 06:41:21 PM »
Thanks for the input. I am somewhat skilled in that are. Let me look and see if it is something I can fix, and if so, I will post the results of the change and how I did it.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: