Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts  (Read 1612 times)

Tsuru

Solaufein initiated flirts
« on: March 21, 2003, 12:36:03 AM »
Anything on that "peek at the goodies" yet, Sphira? *grin*

Vedran

A few little bugs and suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 08:21:27 AM »
version9

1. Irenicus is invisible due to fog of war. (I've seen this in another thread - disregard)

2. Enemies respawning in the Chateau Irenicus. I am a (sort of) veteran BG2 player, but it's not too easy to beat twelve goblins where there were six, nor two mephits where was one. It is achievable, but it's still hard.

3. An Assertion failed in CProjectile.cpp at line number 1684 (second pedestal trap). Whenever anyone steps on it, the game crashes with this error message. Where/what are cpp files?

4. Summon monster pedestal trap doesn't spawn anything. First step over it resulted with a purple flash over the NPC, but nothing else happened. I couldn't trigger it again.

5. Imoen.bcs block 5 was activated at the very end of the 2nd level. (What a tortured creature she was! She was a copy? A copy of another person?)  When I tried to redo it, it was normal. Ah, I probably killed her too quickly or Imoen was too far or something.

6. Why does the cutscene after the Dungeon include so many spell effects? I don't think they are crucial, and they slow the procession. The fight itself is obscured with such a quantity of effects.

7. Adventurer's Mart: Ring of Air Control costs 1gp, its price is 3000. Ring of Animal Friendship costs 563, while its price is 3500. Other items cost 161% their price (after CHR and feat modifiers).

8. What's the deal with ar0311.bcs? After talking to Bayle, it says: WeiDU: ar0311.BCS TextScreen("SCENE02")  : Failure("wes doesn't understand this action")

9. Cutscene with Imoen and Irenicus being judged (after Bayle) is not shown. The screen is black, but the text appears in the window.

10. Dialog with Brus (immediately after talking to Gayle) doesn't work (no valid replies or links).

11. Battle with Amalas: PC doesn't appear in the pit, but on the upper floor, about x1000y300

12. What's up with weird colored personel? For instance: _VVSHAD1 _DMTOWN1 _GORCH etc.

13. After seeing the dialog that starts Unseeing Eye quest, I went to the northwestern room in the Talos Temple. The game crashed with the message: An Assertion failed in ObjAnimation.cpp at line number 20263
I shall try to deduce what's wrong there... any hints?

14. Nobody can recognize which class I am. Bayle and Talon at the start of UE quest both think I am a cleric, and Renal Bloodscalp offered the guild to me. I am pure fighter.

15. It would be nice to have armor ranking (light, medium, heavy) shown in the description. As well as the prices for rings, necklaces, gems and scrolls.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2003, 08:22:26 AM by Vedran »

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 11:24:58 AM »
version9

9. Cutscene with Imoen and Irenicus being judged (after Bayle) is not shown. The screen is black, but the text appears in the window.

Version 9? You should be using v28 I think..... Note at the beta site files are listed alphanumerically (if that's the right word), not by date, so v28 isn't at the bottom.

9 is the same as 1, the screen is black due to fog of war.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Riklaunim

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 12:33:54 PM »
90% of your errors are fixed, the rest is "known" generaly :) DON'T REPORT ANY BUGS from old versions !!!!

Vedran

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 01:00:33 PM »
You are telling me that I play an old version [_[ ...  
I assumed that list goes: v1, v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, ... v2, v2.0 ... v7, v8, v9. It sounded logical. Now it doesn't. Aaaaaahhhh.....

Argh!! Why, Wes, why!? :(

Well, even that version is pretty good, I admit. Much fewer bugs than I expected.

Okay, how do I uninstall it? Do I just delete Override, Chitin.key and Dialog.tlk, and then unzip the backup I made back? Or is there much harder and obscure protocol that will drive me crazy and make me uninstall everything and play Quake :rolleyes: ?

Riklaunim

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 02:45:22 PM »
Delete override, put that backup in IWD II folder :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: