Author Topic: Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!  (Read 1255 times)

L_Jonté

Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!
« on: May 29, 2003, 08:00:17 PM »
The newest feature at GirlAMatic ladies and gentlemen, is the Diva Lea Show!  It's a combination "live" chat and interview, that updates every week.  The next update features (you guessed it) ME!

Starting this Sunday and running all next week, you will be able to hear the not-so-dulcet tones of my allergy wracked voice as Lea and I discuss Art, Jane Austen and of course, my work on Arcana Jayne.  (Beware the tamboreen...)  

You will also get to hear Lea and Joey Manly (creator of Modern Tales, GirlAMatic, etc...) as they discuss Joey's weekly trek into the weird world of comics and comic book stores.

So, make with the clicky!  Give a listen to the current show with the master of Whimville, Cayetano Garza.  And be sure to tune in on Sunday!

B)

Contractually obligated on-topic content: Solaufein Rocks

L_Jonté

Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 01:42:33 PM »
No doubt, some of you have noticed that the new show featuring the woman with the voice only dogs can hear (me) has yet to go up.  Unfortunately, there were some last minute delays due to some unforeseen site admin necessaries.  Rest assured, the show will be up in a day or so and should be up for a full week after that.  

You will all have plenty of opportunity to laugh at my allergy-voice.  B)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2003, 02:03:54 PM by L_Jonté »

L_Jonté

Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 01:30:44 AM »
It's up at last!  Go!  Listen to me flub up on basic recollection!  Woo!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: