Author Topic: Spices of an excellent game!  (Read 1860 times)

T.G.Maestro

Spices of an excellent game!
« on: May 28, 2003, 02:41:50 AM »
I must say, each time I play through this excellent game, there are things that remain unseen for my eyes with my previous parties. There are some very little, but extremely well planned and interesting things in BG2-ToB if one is able to notice them.
For example on my last run-through, while I was fighting (the tougher) Yaga Shura, I payed much more attention to smaller details like the communication between the members of Yaga's army. Man, this was great! One of the soldiers was severely wounded, and cried for healing. Normally, if a Cleric of Talos is nearby, she casts a healing spell, but in this case he was alone with two other average soldiers, a Fire Ginat, and a Yaga Shura Officer. And guess what? The officer was saying: "here, catch!", then the soldier: "got it"... and to my greatest surprise he got a Potion of Superior Healing from the officer, and used it right on the spot :)  I must say, I was totally impressed! B)

This is what I call in-depth detail. No doubt: BG is an excellent game, and it is getting more and more better.

Thanks for any modders and faithful fans out there!

TGM

KaPe

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2003, 08:36:37 AM »
The problem is, that will all the chaos that was in this battle, it was very difficult to notice such things. When I did, however, I was impressed as well... even though poor bastard didn't even have time to drink it :rolleyes:  

Kiki

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 08:33:27 PM »
The here-buddy-have-a-potion toss also happens in places like the fire giant mountain and the bandits attacking the merchant in the woods (the first place you go after leaving Saradush, can't remember the actual name).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: