Author Topic: Another Solaufein?  (Read 2134 times)

L_Jonté

Another Solaufein?
« on: May 31, 2003, 11:17:20 PM »
Solaufein - A Story of Romance and Intrigue

From the Read Me file:

"Module Description:

Small troubles appear suddenly and in abundant near the Keep you called home. The villagers from one of the nearby villages ask the Keep for help with their bandit problem and you are sent to assist them. On the way there you meet Solaufein, a 'brooding and comely' drow who left the Underdark city Ust Natha recently for the Surface. Thus the story and the romance begin, and your life will forever be changed...

This SINGLE-PLAYER module is currently designed for a female PC only (The next version should include male PC). Please note the requirement for the main character below, or otherwise the module will not start. This is because the module is totally story-driven, and the dialogues will feel strange if the PC does not satisfy the requirement. The character of Solaufein and the romance dialogues are based on Wes Weimer's Baldur’s Gate 2 User-Mod. The main story-line, NPCs and quests are brand new. You do not need to have played BG2 to play this module, detailed background information will be provided through out. Please read through this READ ME file before playing for the best gameplay experience. Required NWN v1.29. Enjoy!"

Wes, did you know about this?

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Another Solaufein?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 11:25:09 PM »
Do I know about it? Yes! If you wend your way through the entire readme it should mention that I collaborated with the author (although she did all the work). :-)

L_Jonté

Another Solaufein?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
Ah...  Sorry, the Read Me is 6 pages long, and of late I have the attention span of a ferret on a bucket of espresso.  So, I ddn't read the whole thing.   B)  

Kiki

Another Solaufein?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 11:13:29 AM »
Hey Lisa, *you* are mentioned in the readme.

L_Jonté

Another Solaufein?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 01:26:21 PM »
I am!?   :blink:  

L_Jonté

Another Solaufein?
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 01:33:16 PM »
"The conversation piece between the PC and Anom in Laughing Sage Inn was inspired by the article 'The Heart of the Matter' by Lisa R. Jonte. And if you've played BG2 and love Anomen, then you should NOT talk to Anom :)"

Holee Guacamole I am in there!  Awww!  Thanks Celes!  :wub:

(Now I gotta play NWN, well... just as soon as I can pry it out of my husband's hands...)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: