Author Topic: "Stop NPC Alignment-Reputation Complaints" element  (Read 2512 times)

Ieo

"Stop NPC Alignment-Reputation Complaints" element
« on: May 15, 2003, 01:28:12 PM »
I've tried reinstalling this part of the Ease-of-use mod a few times, but I can't get it to work for Jaheira; she's still complaining about our party reputation at 19. Any ideas?

I'm using parts of the Ease mod, Item Upgrade, Tactics, and the "aPack" (racial trait fixes). (And a nocd crack, but that shouldn't matter.) That's it! Have others had problems  with this, or is it just my game? Is there a fix? Or should I just do that Slayer-dereputation-fix.

Thanks!

evildevil

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 02:20:08 PM »
she'll complain, but wont actually leave.

Ieo

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 03:58:21 PM »
I thought Jaheira never left (don't remember, haven't gotten to 20 in a while)... But it says in the readme that she should stop complaining, too. "Jaheira will stop complaining at your 20 rep"... Maybe I *should* be at 20? LOL :D

Oh well, if I get to 20 and she's still yapping, I guess I'll... do something else about it.

evildevil

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 04:22:48 PM »
Do you have any evil people in your party who never left? Just to make sure its working... and I think what it said in the README was just an example.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 04:23:21 PM by evildevil »

Ieo

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 05:55:36 PM »
OK, I went back and got Korgan just to check.... then went and upped my rep to 20 just to see what happened. He neither complained nor left, so the mod itself was working - interestingly, Jaheira didn't complain at 20 either (at least for the few days I wandered around waiting to hear it). I know she complained at 18 and 19, though. Curious. Oh well. :D

evildevil

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2003, 12:24:33 PM »
Jaheira's just weird then.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: