Author Topic: Ascension  (Read 2039 times)

squeaktime

Ascension
« on: April 30, 2003, 08:42:47 PM »
I am playing TOB again and have Ascension (Weidu's), redemption, Kelsey, Solafein, and Flirt Pack, mods installed. I have just entered the final battle. Melissan talks, Balthazaar shows up to help and Irenicus and Imoen are beamed in. Now Melissan takes off and Irenicus and Imoen are there with blue cicles and I cannot fight them. Irenicus starts casting stuff but will not turn red so I can fight him. I did a full uninstall and reinstall and now the same thing except Kelsey has no voice and Solafein has no portrait.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

dorotea

Ascension
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 09:15:22 PM »
If I  would be you I would do a 'total' reinstall again. I.e. remove all the mods than reinstall the whole game :(  SoA-ToB-patch. Good thing if you have a dialog.tlk and overwrite folder saved, but you probably don't. Now, take my advice and make backups of the dialog.tlk and the contents of you override folder 'before' installing any mods but 'after' you installed all the patches.

Now install the mods in this order:

Romances first
Flirt pack after romances
Ascension
Redemption

Make sure you don't have any funny messages like truncated installation in your weidu windows.

PS

I am sure you have checked that you have both the latest versions of Ascension and Redemption?  i.e. Ascension v1.4.15  and Redemption v. 1.1.2 ?

If you still have the same problem  - send me your savegame, I will check if it is corrupted.

squeaktime

Ascension
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 04:07:08 PM »
Alright I tried a full and complete reinstall of everything and I am ready to try again, but I accidently deleted my TOB save games (I saved the SOA save games- DUH). So do I have to play TOB again or is their a Clua code to get me to the final battle?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: