Author Topic: Anti-Paladin  (Read 2961 times)

Vendrin

Anti-Paladin
« on: April 25, 2003, 06:07:12 PM »
Kind of self explanatory, just want to know how to become an anti-paladin.

Kish

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 08:28:51 PM »
Install the correct component of the Tactics mod (not this mod), and it will be there with the other fighter kits.

T.G.Maestro

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 03:33:44 AM »
But if you wait a little you will get a much more interesting and well-balanced Anti-Paladin (Blackguard) made by a few talented forum members!
For more info check out the "Other Weimer Mods" forum and the "Hooray for the Anti-Paladin" topic!

The Outlaw Torn

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 12:23:19 AM »
I got that, but sadly my IEEP has something wrong with it so it can't be put into the game.  Any way to get around this (like using a different program or something)?

Wyrm

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2003, 01:28:44 AM »
I got that, but sadly my IEEP has something wrong with it so it can't be put into the game.  Any way to get around this (like using a different program or something)?
@Torn,
Are you, fluke, the one who's been pm'ing me? If so I can send you a my ver of IEEP, as of now, the teambg site is down for some reason.

Give me your email again.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 01:30:50 AM by Wyrm »

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2003, 02:40:16 PM »
We've been plugged, Wyrm! Revel in the glory. Technically, Wyrm gets all the "talented" credit. I just made suggestions and helped to provide information. And moral support of course.

The Outlaw Torn

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2003, 04:56:07 PM »
Wyrm,

I'm not sure if I was *the one* who was PMing you, but I did PM you to get the blackguard kit (thanks for that btw, I never got around to saying that :)).  How big is IEEP?  I'm on a crappy dialup connection so anything larger than a few kilobytes takes forever to receive.  Would it be perhaps possible to set up an FTP to download it if it's too large?

Wyrm

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 05:51:42 PM »
@Torn,
I have a better idea, go to this site and download this new proggy, made by the same peeps who did IEEP. Called DLTCEP, much more advanced though, does many things and isn't overall as user friendly, but you can anything that IEEP could do and then some.

www.teambg.net

It will take you to another site for the tool, but it will solve your problems.

@Avatar,
I was thankfull for the info you guys supplied, I'm not the PnP type and had mo material except for what I found on the web, but I do give credit to you guys

The Outlaw Torn

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2003, 02:11:43 AM »
Cheers, Wyrm, checking out now.

The Outlaw Torn

Anti-Paladin
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2003, 02:33:19 AM »
Okay, I've got DLTCEP but I have no idea how to get the kit working.  Heeeeeeeeeelp :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: