Author Topic: Quick question on banter and romances  (Read 1112 times)

atym

Quick question on banter and romances
« on: April 24, 2003, 11:59:57 AM »
Just checking - I've not played a lot yet, but it seems awful quiet. In about ten hours of gameplay and 10 odd days of game time, the only random banters I've had have been Yoshimo asking me about my history and Yoshimo and Anomen chatting about spearing Wyverns. I've been having some chat from Jaheira too, and Dalekeeper 2 says JaheiraLovetalk = 8. Thing is good old CHARNAME is female, and I've not heard a peep from Anomen (yes, yes, it should be a blessing, I know, but I'm fond of the little sod, plus it might stall his quest). I lost Aerie and Viccy when I initially refused them from my party, so I can't compare them.

So are banters and romances in or not? I gather the lack of 'You have been waylaid' will eventually stall Jaheira - what about the rest?

Chilvence

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 04:49:46 PM »
I get banter quite a few times on loading a game or entering an area, usually its just "Korgan - Has nothing to say to you..." but once in a while its a proper party banter.

Im not really sure what to make of that

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 07:22:13 PM »
Assume the banter is broken, currently.  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: