Author Topic: IWD 2 mods  (Read 3320 times)

Riklaunim

IWD 2 mods
« on: March 09, 2003, 01:53:25 PM »
Ease of use
Monks:
-monks normally in 3ed use weapon finesse so the fix is ok (And nice)
-in IWD2 there isn’t a feat for monk “flurry of blows” – it works like quick shot, but for his unarmed attacks (and his special weapons like kama). Can such feat can be added ? (he receive it for free at 1lv)

Randomized treasure
-I can’t find a bottle of braegh – and in this case I cannot finish the quest with the “sleeping” mage.
-War Hammers: That guy who needs a hammer does not react when I have one. (there are two different looking war hammers and I have them both)

No-Fists for Iron Body
-In my opinion there should be available for use only big weapons that can be held in stiff big arms.

Armor and Shields Provide Damage Resistance
-There are an alternative HP and fight rules called Grim’n’Gritty – armors provides DR there too
http://www.sleepingimperium.rpghost.com/do...tPointRules.pdf

Merchants
-During IWD2 Child of Bhaal haven’t left Candlekeep yet (or even he haven’t been born) :P

General
The mods are Outstanding, colossal, great, cool……   :D  B)  :)  :P                    

Samuel Coyote

IWD 2 mods
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 06:06:35 PM »
If Ribald could gather up enough magic items that he sells the stuff you find in his mart, Im sure he has more than enough in his personal stash to arrange for some time travel.                    

DanielPadawan

Re: IWD 2 mods
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »
Ease of use
Monks:
-monks normally in 3ed use weapon finesse so the fix is ok (And nice)
-in IWD2 there isn’t a feat for monk “flurry of blows” – it works like quick shot, but for his unarmed attacks (and his special weapons like kama). Can such feat can be added ? (he receive it for free at 1lv)

Randomized treasure
-I can’t find a bottle of braegh – and in this case I cannot finish the quest with the “sleeping” mage.
-War Hammers: That guy who needs a hammer does not react when I have one. (there are two different looking war hammers and I have them both)

wow is that an old topic or what! One of 3 results on a search for "braegh", I have the same problems in my game. Had to use Dale Keeper to bring it in, and the quest worked ok. But...

- same problem with the hammer quest.

- Vieira the ghost quest is undoable - the prow of the boat is nowhere to be found in the dale keeper list of items!

- no one sells an array of 1st-level spells like Sleep or Color Spray. My rogue became a wizard at 2nd level and could cast no spells!

- the gnome does not sell restoration potions contrary to what the readme of Undead Targos states...

That's it so far, can't get to beat the third team of goblins & undead!

Offline redrake

• Planewalker
Re: IWD 2 mods
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »
Solution: Never use radomised items feature.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: