Author Topic: cc bug  (Read 1094 times)

necro

cc bug
« on: February 23, 2003, 12:36:51 PM »
Hi.
There is a problem with the copper coronet. when i go the stairs up and open the door (i have the permission from lethinan) then some guards appear. Then i fight and kill them and the whole cc is hostile.
Same happends when i open the secret door to the cellar. the people in the secret room turn hostile.
But when i go directly to the slaves and tell the guard i wanna look around and he calls other guard. i kill them go to the animal cages, kill all, get the key, free the slaves and get back to kill lethinan, all is right, only the 3 people in the secret room are hostile. Is this a bug?                    

Kish

cc bug
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2003, 01:12:26 PM »
Hi.
There is a problem with the copper coronet. when i go the stairs up and open the door (i have the permission from lethinan) then some guards appear. Then i fight and kill them and the whole cc is hostile.
                   Just to confirm: The guards appear already hostile, you don't attack them when they're blue-circled?
Same happends when i open the secret door to the cellar. the people in the secret room turn hostile.
Now that part is definitely a bug.                    

necro

cc bug
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2003, 03:07:57 PM »
jep, i simply open the door and the guards in there are hostile and the whole people in that area become enemys after the fight starts with the guards.

upsi, second quote is not correct. the door to the cellar, the guards in there are enemys and after the fight the 3 people in the other secret door are then hostile, too.

the only choice i had was to get the key and free the slaves.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: