Author Topic: why Solaufein?  (Read 12755 times)

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
why Solaufein?
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2003, 10:18:47 PM »
No. I'm referring to his decision to eliminate the other writers and the story editor, his unwillingness to admit that he was burned out, his inability to recognize that he was incapable of writing an interesting ongoing love story... blame what you will on the syndicator, but in my mind, he was far too interested in proving that he could Do It All, and the end result was about a season and a half of awful television.

Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

L_Jonté

why Solaufein?
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2003, 09:13:47 AM »
Don't hold back Jason, how do you really feel?   :P

But seriously, I do agree with you.  It's rather the opposite problem that the Buffy series is going through.  Rather than leaveing nothing to other writers, Joss Wheadon left everything to other writers and it turned to crap.                    

why Solaufein?
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2003, 04:53:10 AM »
Redmond? We aren't refering to Redmond Oregon here are we?                    

Kiki

why Solaufein?
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2003, 12:00:13 PM »
Redmond WA.                    

why Solaufein?
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:21 AM »
Ah, ok. If Wes was walkin around in Redmond, Oregon I'd have to find a way to say hello to him, shake his hand, and whatnot. Washington on the other hand, is too far for a casual meet and greet. Especially when I'd have to walk or hitchhike.                    

The Outlaw Torn

why Solaufein?
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2003, 02:50:38 AM »
Jonte,

I hope you're talking about season 6 in your blasphemous comment about Buffy, because season 7 is pure brilliance  :)                    

L_Jonté

why Solaufein?
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2003, 09:06:55 AM »
I am talking about most of season 3 and many an episode since.  The current season has been hit and miss for me as well.  The episode with the letterman jacket was a hit, and any time Buffy felt the need to deliver a Captain Kirk speech was a miss.

Your milage may vary.                    

adam_2112

why Solaufein?
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2003, 10:32:07 AM »
Alot of buffy episodes have been exteremely stupid since the show moved to the WB but oh well the show is ending for good soon.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: