Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts  (Read 104245 times)

Caetlyn

Solaufein initiated flirts
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2003, 01:33:35 PM »
I'm working on it.  Had a dreadful attack of life the other day, and it delayed me.                    

kozand

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2003, 02:04:38 PM »
What is this peek at the goodies stuff? I can help u if I know what are u talking about.

Sphira, maybe it is because I am tired now but really your pool bath lovetalk is very good and I have nothing to add for now! It is as long as it should get already.

I am not sure cursed one. I think it does not violate teen rating. If Imoen can talk about that obscene Candlekeep book in TOB...

Congratulations Sphira. I do love it!                    

Hendryk

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2003, 02:17:18 PM »
What is this peek at the goodies stuff? I can help u if I know what are u talking about.

"The goodies" are a joking way of referring to intimate parts of the anatomy which are only exposed in the bath or othe very personal circumstances.  The expectation implied is that the sight will give rise to bawdy comment about Sola's being a "very well-equipped adventurer."                    

kozand

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2003, 02:20:42 PM »
Ahhh! I know that term! So I guessed right but could not be sure hence asking. I thought it might be related to another dialogue. No I think Sphira's version is good enough. We definetly need ladies' touch here. :lol:                    

kozand

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2003, 02:26:16 PM »
or... (....While your cheek flush you think Sola is really a well equipped drow under any circumstences and decide to let him know how much he is appreciated even if slightly; though sizing this occasion would be a bit unlady like but nature calls nontheless.)                    

[!--EDIT|kozand|Mar 22 2003, 01:42 AM--]

Tsuru

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2003, 02:28:34 PM »
*applauds* Innuendo. Just like I said *grin*

Tsuru

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2003, 02:29:22 PM »
I'm working on it.  Had a dreadful attack of life the other day, and it delayed me.
                   Gotta love it when that happens. Just tell life to go away, you want to live in fantasy land ;)

Sphira

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2003, 02:48:10 PM »
                   It's no problem. :) I'm sorry I didn't credit you with helping me out sooner, but I didn't want any pressure on you. Life's can be mean. :D                    

Hendryk

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2003, 02:59:58 PM »
We definetly need ladies' touch here. :lol:
                   You've gotta point there.  Certainly, those already involved will create reactions reflecting their own enthusiasm for the subject.                    

kozand

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2003, 04:25:57 PM »
Quite true! As a man I would like to go for brooding, philosophising and plot and maybe for intimacy so to speak.  :P  :lol:                    

[!--EDIT|kozand|Mar 22 2003, 03:50 AM--]

Caetlyn

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2003, 04:51:27 PM »
We definetly need ladies' touch here. :lol:
You've gotta point there.  Certainly, those already involved will create reactions reflecting their own enthusiasm for the subject.
Indeed *evil grin*

Sphira, don't worry about it. :-D                    

[!--EDIT|Caetlyn|Mar 22 2003, 12:51 AM--]

Tsuru

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2003, 01:14:06 AM »
*nudge*                    

Dashael

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2003, 01:09:14 AM »
The Bathing initiated flirt, used in Umar Hills and the West Forest aera or any other places with rivers when the party rests.

----
Solaufein
(When the group stops for the night you decide to take a quick bath right before heading to the river in the near by area. As you approach the clearing you don't notice Solaufein had the same idea as you and already is in the river. Before you can undress you hear the rustle of water and you glance up to meet Solaufein's.) ->1

Solaufein
1>(He looks at you with a stoic face with equally cold eyes. A moment of silence passes between you and you realize Solaufein is excepting you to say something first.)
PC
- I apologize; I had simply had no idea you were bathing. (You turn your back to him.) ->A
- (You turn and walk away.) ->B
- (You take this moment to steal an quick glance of the solemn drow before turning away.) -> (suggestions?)

Solaufein
A> Does my nudity truly makes you uncomfortable {CharName}?
- Just... just a little. ->C
- No, not really. I'm used to seeing naked bodies, whither it be helping bandage a fellow comrade or casually. ->D
- The question would be does *my* presence make you feel uncomfortable? It would for me, somewhat. I never meant to disturb your privacy.->E
- I really didn't mean to embarrass you, Solaufein. -> H

B> (Solaufein says nothing as you walk away back to camp. As you walk further away you hear soft splashes of water and you assume he continues bathing.) -end-

C> Ah, I see. (You hear him glide in the water, you're unsure to where he moves until you hear his voice.) May I ask you why you stay if you feel so uncomfortable? Or perhaps you can indulge me in my curiously as to why you're feeling as such? (Solaufein's voice sounds bit further than it was just before.)
- It's your private time Solaufein. I truly appreciate the view but... but I don't think our relationship allows me even that small glance right now. -> E
- I'm... somewhat embarrassed by casual nudity. Living up north and in a place like Candlekeep, it was not accepted to reveal flesh. Well... when one is older than five I suppose... -> F
- I stayed because I wanted to make sure I didn't upset you. -> G

D> Still, if that's the case why do you turn your back of me? (You hear Solaufein move in the water.)
- Because I don't want to embarrass you. I never meant to anyways. -> F
- I have no right to look at you now as much as I want to... but not yet. Perhaps later... For now, this your time and I've taken too much from you already. -> E

E> My private time? (He is silent for a moment and you hear nothing but the wind and the lapping waves on the shore of the river.) I thank you for your consideration, my friend. I've never had that luxury in Ust Natha...
- Of course Solaufein. (You begin to head back to camp.) I'll save you a warm place by the fire.->B

F> And what do you mean by that, {CharName}?
- Nothing! I'm heading back to camp now. I'll save some food for you. ->B
- Uhm... (You chuckle in embarrassment.) When I was young -before I was 5- I had... You could say I practiced nudism and I would shed all my clothes and run around naked at Candlekeep. Phydlia, one of the scholars at the Keep, even painted me once on a bearskin rug from her memory. .. They still have that painting. Imoen couldn’t steal it so I could get rid of it. -> I

G> I'm hardly upset that you came upon me, my friend. Why would you think I'd be upset?
-> I didn't want to embarrass you, Solaufein. -> H
-> Well, when I like to bath, I find it a time of privacy, to think about things and just relax. Be myself. I would think it's the same for a few people, including you? ->E

H> Embarrass me?
- Oh, it can happen to anyone Solaufein. Even to me. -> F
-  If I wanted to, I'd figure out a better way than this, you wonderful, gloomy drow. (You chuckle and glance over your shoulder to wink at him before proceeding back to camp.) -> B

I> (You hear Solaufein chuckle and wait for you to go on.)
- I don't know if you've heard his name but I once I was naked and ran out side from the keep and stole the cloak from Kelben Blackstaff and used it as my cape before Gorion and Blackstaff caught me. Thankfully the mage thought it was hilarious. I think I was three around then. (You then sigh.) I've... grown out of that phase, really. ->J

J> Is that so? (You hear Solaufein laugh, it's deep and pleasant sound and you regret it's such a short laugh.) Would you be angry if I commented it's a pity that you've grown out of that phase?
- I... uhm. No. Not really. I'll see you back at camp? -> B
- (You laugh softly.) Perhaps I might return to that phase one day Solaufein. Perhaps one day... -> B
- (You're silent for a moment.) I'm not honestly sure, Solaufein. -> B
- I would. (You turn and leave for camp.) -end?- (suggestions?)

---

See, PG! PG! ... It's not too much like Kelsey's is it?  :unsure:
                   I thought of the following interjection:

If Viconia is in the party: (After PC sees Sola in lake)
Viconia: What is it jaluk/jalil, you look like you've been stunned by an Umberhulk?

Charname: Ahem (blushing) are all... um all Drow Males so um...

Viconia: (Looks back towards lake grinning) Well equipped?

Charname: (Chuckling nervously) Ah yes...

Viconia: Well mostly yes, but Solaufein (breathes in sharply) he is exceptional.                    

Tsuru

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2003, 01:21:44 AM »
If Viconia is in the party: (After PC sees Sola in lake)
Viconia: What is it jaluk/jalil, you look like you've been stunned by an Umberhulk?

Charname: Ahem (blushing) are all... um all Drow Males so um...

Viconia: (Looks back towards lake grinning) Well equipped?

Charname: (Chuckling nervously) Ah yes...

Viconia: Well mostly yes, but Solaufein (breathes in sharply) he is exceptional.
                   *giggle* I like! Sounds like Vic *snicker*                    

thecursed

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2003, 03:22:48 AM »
+ you got the goodies dialogue!                    

Dashael

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2003, 03:33:09 AM »
I could do a few more for some of the other characters?                    

Tsuru

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2003, 03:34:06 AM »
Do, love, I think that would be interesting :)

Sphira

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2003, 01:39:49 AM »
Major portions and editing by Sphira
‘Goodies’ and comments K to M by Caetlyn
Viconia comment added by Dashael

Solaufein
(When the group stops for the night you decide to take a quick bath right before heading to the river in the near by area. As you approach the clearing you don't notice Solaufein had the same idea as you and already is in the river. Before you can undress you hear the rustle of water and you glance up to meet Solaufein's.) -]1

Solaufein
1](He looks at you with a stoic face with equally cold eyes. A moment of silence passes between you and you realize Solaufein is excepting you to say something first.)
PC
- I apologize; I had simply had no idea you were bathing. (You turn your back to him.) -]A
- (You turn and walk away.) -]B
- (You take this moment to steal an quick glance of the solemn drow before turning away.) -] (You feel yourself blush as you look Solaufein up and down, noticing the smooth, well-developed torso, slender waist and narrow hips. You glance slightly lower and realize that he really is perfectly proportioned, and that nature gifted him with a very nice body. When you glance up again you catch his slight smile.) -]A

Solaufein
A] Does my nudity truly makes you uncomfortable {CharName}?
- Just... just a little. -]C
- No, not really. I'm used to seeing naked bodies, whither it be helping bandage a fellow comrade or casually. -]D
- The question would be does *my* presence make you feel uncomfortable? It would for me, somewhat. I never meant to disturb your privacy.-]E
- I really didn't mean to embarrass you, Solaufein. -] H
-Um...well...not really (You find it hard to explain yourself, and your face grows even warmer.) -]K

B] (Solaufein says nothing as you walk away back to camp. As you walk further away you hear soft splashes of water and you assume he continues bathing.) -end-

C] Ah, I see. (You hear him glide in the water, you're unsure to where he moves until you hear his voice.) May I ask you why you stay if you feel so uncomfortable? Or perhaps you can indulge me in my curiously as to why you're feeling as such? (Solaufein's voice sounds bit further than it was just before.)
- It's your private time Solaufein. I truly appreciate the view but... but I don't think our relationship allows me even that small glance right now. -] E
- I'm... somewhat embarrassed by casual nudity. Living up north and in a place like Candlekeep, it was not accepted to reveal flesh. Well... when one is older than five I suppose... -] F
- I stayed because I wanted to make sure I didn't upset you. -] G

D] Still, if that's the case why do you turn your back of me? (You hear Solaufein move in the water.)
- Because I don't want to embarrass you. I never meant to anyways. -] F
- I have no right to take up your time like this... I've taken too much privacy from you already. -] E

E] My private time? (He is silent for a moment and you hear nothing but the wind and the lapping waves on the shore of the river.) I thank you for your consideration, my friend. I've never had that luxury in Ust Natha...
- Of course Solaufein. (You begin to head back to camp.) I'll save you a warm place by the fire.-]B

F] And what do you mean by that, {CharName}?
- Nothing! I'm heading back to camp now. I'll save some food for you. -]B
- Uhm... (You chuckle in embarrassment.) When I was young -before I was 5- I had... You could say I practiced nudism and I would shed all my clothes and run around naked at Candlekeep. Phydlia, one of the scholars at the Keep, even painted me once on a bearskin rug from her memory . ...They still have that painting. Imoen couldn’t steal it so I could get rid of it. -] I

G] I'm hardly upset that you came upon me, my friend. Why would you think I'd be upset?
-] I didn't want to embarrass you, Solaufein. -] H
-] Well, when I like to bath, I find it a time of privacy, to think about things and just relax. Be myself. I would think it's the same for a few people, including you? -]E

H] Embarrass me?
- Oh, it can happen to anyone Solaufein. Even to me. -] F
- If I wanted to, I'd figure out a better way than this, you wonderful, gloomy drow. (You chuckle and glance over your shoulder to wink at him before proceeding back to camp.) -] B

I] (You hear Solaufein chuckle and wait for you to go on.)
- I don't know if you've heard his name but I once I was naked and ran out side from the keep and stole the cloak from Kelben Blackstaff and used it as my cape before Gorion and Blackstaff caught me. Thankfully the mage thought it was hilarious. I think I was three around then. (You then sigh.) I've... grown out of that phase, really. -]J

J] Is that so? (You hear Solaufein laugh, it's deep and pleasant sound and you regret it's such a short laugh.) Would you be angry if I commented it's a pity that you've grown out of that phase?
- I... uhm. No. Not really. I'll see you back at camp? -] B
- (You laugh softly.) Perhaps I might return to that phase one day Solaufein. Perhaps one day... -] B
- (You're silent for a moment.) I'm not honestly sure, Solaufein. -] B
- I would. (You turn and leave for camp.) -end-

K]Ah, I see. (You hear him glide in the water, you're unsure to where he moves until you hear his voice.) Then why do you blush so {Charname}.
-I....-]L
-Because I wasn't expecting you to look so exquisite, ‘tis enough to make the most wanton person blush. -]M

L]You don't have to answer that, {Charname} Your blush answers for you, and I consider it a compliment. (Solaufein's voice is warm, and you're sure he's smiling.)
-Um, you’re welcome. I, uh, better get back to camp-]B

M] I thank you for the compliment, {Charname}.
-(You smile) You're welcome. I'll see you back at camp -]B

-NPC Interjections-
{If Viconia is in the party}

-If Male-
Viconia: What is it jaluk? You look like you've been stunned by an Umberhulk.
-Ahem (blushing) are all... um all Drow Males so um... -] A1

-If Female-
Viconia: What is it jalil? You look like you've been stunned by an Umberhulk.

-Ahem (blushing) are all... um all Drow Males so um... -]A1

A1] Viconia: (Looks back towards lake grinning) Well equipped?
-(Chuckling nervously) Ah yes... -] B1

B1-] Viconia: Well mostly yes, but Solaufein... (She breathes in sharply.) He is *exceptional*.  –end-

Tsuru

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2003, 02:07:30 AM »
*giggle* I like. I think it's time to start the Sola-initiated flirts file now!

Caetlyn

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2003, 01:10:27 PM »
oooh yes!                    

Tsuru

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2003, 05:30:01 PM »
File started and I'm figuring out how to make this one work. It's a bit different from the flirt coding, but not too much :) Sooooo... more Sola-initiated flirts are welcome!

Sphira, I'm thinking this one of yours should be fairly close to the nookie dialogue, agree?

Sphira

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2003, 05:48:44 PM »
Yep. Rather close, perhaps after the dance. But not everyone would get to see it because I'd really like it if it was outside after sleeping.  

Tsuru

« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2003, 05:50:45 PM »
*ponders* I'll see what I can do :)

Sphira

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2003, 03:01:19 PM »
Uhm…. I tried to make this PG… somewhat… it’s uhm. It's not R. … My naughty stat is going up I suppose. *Hopes she didn’t copy anything* It would take place after rest... just about anywhere. Uhm.. uhm.... :unsure: *blushes madly and flees, screaming 'IT'S GENDER NETURALISH!'*

===
Solaufein
(The pleasantly erotic sensation of strong yet supple pair of lips and velvet tongue that  worship and taste your thighs wakes you up from a sound sleep. It’s just a little bit before the dawn.)
- Sola- (You start to peer under the blankets that you two share.)

Solaufein
(The drow snakes a hand up to press two fingers against your lips to silence you.)
-Solaufein, not now… what about the others? -] A
-(You hesitate and gently lick the drow’s fingertips as a silent way to encourage what Solaufein was doing. You quickly decide to remain quiet as possible during this encounter.) -] B

Solaufein
A] (You hear him sigh and he crawls up your body to cuddle against your side.) Spoilsport. (He mutters against your neck in a grumpy voice.)
-  I didn’t think you knew that word. (You laugh and kiss his forehead.) Let’s try this again in an inn next time, perhaps? -] C
- (A soft sigh escapes you as you stroke his hair until the others start to wake up.) -end-

Solaufein
B] (Solaufein’s mouth returns to worshipping your body… not so many moments later you find yourself doing everything possible to keep your unspoken promise.) -] D
-
Solaufein
C] Perhaps… (You two lie awake in each other’s arms until dawn breaks.) -end-

Solaufein
D] (After Solaufein receives your blessing, his mouth begins to kiss up in a straight line, over your belly, your chest and neck. He kisses your mouth quickly and smiles softly at you.)
-Mmm… Thank you… shall we do this again sometime? -] C
- What was that for? -]E

Solaufein
E] Good morning, {CharName}. (The drow purrs softly in your ear.) Time to get up…
-end-
« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 12:21:08 AM by Sphira »

Tsuru

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2003, 03:06:40 PM »
*fans self* Oh. My.

:blink:  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: