Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts  (Read 104218 times)

Tsuru

Solaufein initiated flirts
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2003, 02:59:17 PM »
*nudges just to get this one on the muse's minds again*

Sphira

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2003, 11:09:26 PM »
*drags her toe along the dirt* I've got one idea... semi-inspired by Lisa's fanfic. At the least, the idea. Sola bathing mayhap? Of course, PG rated. Nothing too naughty. And the chat will become meaningful. Really! :D                    

Tsuru

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2003, 11:11:14 PM »
Let's see what you can do with it :)

(Yeah, yeah, I know Kelsey's done it already)

Sphira

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2003, 11:13:50 PM »
Oh? :mellow: Nevermind. I didn't know that much.  *goes back to the drawing board* Don't want to 'rip' something off.  :rolleyes:                    

[!--EDIT|Sphira|Mar 10 2003, 12:14 AM--]

Tsuru

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2003, 11:15:58 PM »
Oh? :mellow: Nevermind. I didn't know that much.  *goes back to the drawing board* Don't want to 'rip' something off.  :rolleyes:
                   No no no! That was to mollify Jason :) There are always going to be some flirts that start the same (hugs, kisses, etc), so I'm not really worried about that sort of thing.

I'd like to see what you can do with as a PG-rated one, myself. The Kelsey ones are rather.. steamy.                    

Sphira

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2003, 11:18:33 PM »
I wouldn't dream of doing streamy stuff with Sola. :D They're actually earlyish ideas. In fact, I'll PM some ideas.                    

Tsuru

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2003, 11:34:56 PM »
Just for the general public, Sphira's ideas are very good and will work well for Sola :)

Athena

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2003, 11:41:22 PM »
*doesn't doubt it* :)                    

Tsuru

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2003, 04:48:32 AM »
*claps her hands and whoooooshes this one back to the muses*                    

Amazor'dra

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2003, 04:49:29 AM »
*claps her hands and whoooooshes this one back to the muses*
                   *checks Tsuru's forehead for a fever*

:blink:                    

Tsuru

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2003, 04:51:14 AM »
Only in a fever of happiness, my dear!

Hmm.. *ponders about a Sola-initiated flirt about happiness*

Sphira

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2003, 02:48:15 AM »
The Bathing initiated flirt, used in Umar Hills and the West Forest aera or any other places with rivers when the party rests.

----
Solaufein
(When the group stops for the night you decide to take a quick bath right before heading to the river in the near by area. As you approach the clearing you don't notice Solaufein had the same idea as you and already is in the river. Before you can undress you hear the rustle of water and you glance up to meet Solaufein's.) -]1

Solaufein
1](He looks at you with a stoic face with equally cold eyes. A moment of silence passes between you and you realize Solaufein is excepting you to say something first.)
PC
- I apologize; I had simply had no idea you were bathing. (You turn your back to him.) -]A
- (You turn and walk away.) -]B
- (You take this moment to steal an quick glance of the solemn drow before turning away.) -] (suggestions?)

Solaufein
A] Does my nudity truly makes you uncomfortable {CharName}?
- Just... just a little. -]C
- No, not really. I'm used to seeing naked bodies, whither it be helping bandage a fellow comrade or casually. -]D
- The question would be does *my* presence make you feel uncomfortable? It would for me, somewhat. I never meant to disturb your privacy.-]E
- I really didn't mean to embarrass you, Solaufein. -] H

B] (Solaufein says nothing as you walk away back to camp. As you walk further away you hear soft splashes of water and you assume he continues bathing.) -end-

C] Ah, I see. (You hear him glide in the water, you're unsure to where he moves until you hear his voice.) May I ask you why you stay if you feel so uncomfortable? Or perhaps you can indulge me in my curiously as to why you're feeling as such? (Solaufein's voice sounds bit further than it was just before.)
- It's your private time Solaufein. I truly appreciate the view but... but I don't think our relationship allows me even that small glance right now. -] E
- I'm... somewhat embarrassed by casual nudity. Living up north and in a place like Candlekeep, it was not accepted to reveal flesh. Well... when one is older than five I suppose... -] F
- I stayed because I wanted to make sure I didn't upset you. -] G

D] Still, if that's the case why do you turn your back of me? (You hear Solaufein move in the water.)
- Because I don't want to embarrass you. I never meant to anyways. -] F
- I have no right to look at you now as much as I want to... but not yet. Perhaps later... For now, this your time and I've taken too much from you already. -] E

E] My private time? (He is silent for a moment and you hear nothing but the wind and the lapping waves on the shore of the river.) I thank you for your consideration, my friend. I've never had that luxury in Ust Natha...
- Of course Solaufein. (You begin to head back to camp.) I'll save you a warm place by the fire.-]B

F] And what do you mean by that, {CharName}?
- Nothing! I'm heading back to camp now. I'll save some food for you. -]B
- Uhm... (You chuckle in embarrassment.) When I was young -before I was 5- I had... You could say I practiced nudism and I would shed all my clothes and run around naked at Candlekeep. Phydlia, one of the scholars at the Keep, even painted me once on a bearskin rug from her memory. .. They still have that painting. Imoen couldn’t steal it so I could get rid of it. -] I

G] I'm hardly upset that you came upon me, my friend. Why would you think I'd be upset?
-] I didn't want to embarrass you, Solaufein. -] H
-] Well, when I like to bath, I find it a time of privacy, to think about things and just relax. Be myself. I would think it's the same for a few people, including you? -]E

H] Embarrass me?
- Oh, it can happen to anyone Solaufein. Even to me. -] F
-  If I wanted to, I'd figure out a better way than this, you wonderful, gloomy drow. (You chuckle and glance over your shoulder to wink at him before proceeding back to camp.) -] B

I] (You hear Solaufein chuckle and wait for you to go on.)
- I don't know if you've heard his name but I once I was naked and ran out side from the keep and stole the cloak from Kelben Blackstaff and used it as my cape before Gorion and Blackstaff caught me. Thankfully the mage thought it was hilarious. I think I was three around then. (You then sigh.) I've... grown out of that phase, really. -]J

J] Is that so? (You hear Solaufein laugh, it's deep and pleasant sound and you regret it's such a short laugh.) Would you be angry if I commented it's a pity that you've grown out of that phase?
- I... uhm. No. Not really. I'll see you back at camp? -] B
- (You laugh softly.) Perhaps I might return to that phase one day Solaufein. Perhaps one day... -] B
- (You're silent for a moment.) I'm not honestly sure, Solaufein. -] B
- I would. (You turn and leave for camp.) -end?- (suggestions?)

---

See, PG! PG! ... It's not too much like Kelsey's is it?  :unsure:                    

[!--EDIT|Sphira|Mar 16 2003, 04:34 AM--]

Tsuru

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2003, 02:49:51 AM »
*applauds* I like :)

Sphira

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2003, 02:59:03 AM »
Thanks. *looks a bit morfitied* I just accidently posted this in a IRC chatroom. Only the first two parts showed up I think... but I'm going to be mortifed to show up there again. :mellow: Most have no idea what BGII is and... look what it says. They'll think I'm a pervert! *blushes*                    

Tsuru

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2003, 03:00:24 AM »
Yeeks! *pat pat* I'm sure they'll forget.. that or be so intrigued you can make some new BGII converts!

Sphira

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2003, 03:04:30 AM »
Well... most are hetero manly men.  :unsure: Maybe I should show them a picture of Viccy and tell 'em they can romance her with out downloading anything? :P                    

Tsuru

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2003, 03:07:34 AM »
*goes off in a giggle fit*

Sphira

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2003, 03:20:40 AM »
Tho...

Attention! I need help for dialouge when the PC actually takes a peek at the goodies. Anyone care to help out? :)                    

Tsuru

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2003, 03:02:14 PM »
Not a clue ... innuendo, innudeno though! ;)

thecursed

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2003, 03:17:15 PM »
that will be hard to do without breaking the ratings! is it really neccessary?                    

Tsuru

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2003, 03:22:32 PM »
that will be hard to do without breaking the ratings! is it really neccessary?
                   The PG-rating? Yes it is, Cursed. We have to hold true to Sola, and till Wes says, we stay at that rating :)

thecursed

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2003, 03:27:12 PM »
i was talking about the dialogue                    

Tsuru

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2003, 03:29:24 PM »
What can I say, we're naughty girls? ;)

If it can be done tastefully and within what Sola is... we'll see how it goes :)

thecursed

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2003, 03:31:38 PM »
you're the boss!!                    

Sphira

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2003, 12:50:22 AM »
Not yet. ;_;                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: