Author Topic: Solaufein initiated flirts  (Read 104212 times)

Mistress Elysia

Solaufein initiated flirts
« Reply #325 on: December 04, 2003, 10:33:32 AM »
:lol: I think you've just made my day...!

Ashara

« Reply #326 on: December 04, 2003, 01:32:54 PM »
Summer flirt, anywhere in ToB but Saradush. Please, forgive me if the content is too...well you will see. As usual a few options, so the best one could be selected (if such exists)

The sun is high in the sky and the world is full of hot, vibrant light. Under your feet the unknown dry grasses crack and spill the dizzying fragrances in the air. Solaufein picks a stem and smells it wonderingly.

Solaufein:  "In the Underdark the essences are luxury...here every blade of grass and the tiniest flower is bathed in it like a Matron Mother during a ceremony. But here the smells are wholesome, not frightening."

PC:
Q1: "I shall show you the sweetest way to enjoy the smells of the summer noon" You catch Solaufein’’s elbow and pull him along, while making a dismissive gesture to the rest of the company.

A1: I have guessed at it, my friend...*Solaufein lowers you on the grass, sits by your side and closes his eyes*
Q1a: You pick up a mint leaf and chew on it - its refreshing smell is strong and attractive. "Kiss me, Solaufein..."
A1a: Solaufein’s lips skim over your cheeks and lips, never stopping. Sometimes there is just a minute difference between a kiss and the touch of his breath.  “It smells like life itself, sharp and sweet. It is a pleasure to kiss you in the sunlight in the view of the sunlit world”
Q1b: You pull out a yellowish grass-stem sporting a fluffy top and tickle the base of Solaufein’s neck.
A1b: Solaufein’s neck arches backwards and he smiles. “Do you think that a man lashed by a  snake-headed whip will flinch away from a gentle touch?”
Q1a.1 Oh, I am going to do it until you beg me to interrupt this torture...with a kiss of your choice.
Q1a.2 Do you think that’s what I am doing? Trying to *hurt* you?
Q1a.3 I failed! Well, let us see if something stronger should work better? * You nuzzle your face into Solaufein’s neck and draw a line with your tongue*

A1a.1: Then I shall let you go for eternity because the sun melts fight out of my bones and my heart. I have but one desire now - to love you - and I enjoy such state of mind and body very much.
A1a.2: No. I think you are trying to make me kiss you. *Smiles mischievously* You will have to try much harder...I am quite resilient.
A1a.3: *Solaufein’s pulse races, but his fingers caress your hair and shoulders slowly* “”Tis moment of perfect harmony...no matter if it’s not put in words by a great poet or into a tune by a bard.”

Q1c: You take the drow’’s head in your arms, pull it down toward you and kiss him deeply..."The taste of the lips warmed by the sun is sweeter than honey and..Did you ever tasted honey, Solaufein?"
A1c: Are you talking of thick liquid, golden in colour, which by some odd misunderstanding they call honey, not “<CHARNAME>’s lips?”
Q1d: You jump up in a fury: "Solaufein, it’’s DUSTY here!"
A1d: Indeed, it is. Next time I should chose a pond...but then you will complain that it’s wet.
Q1e: I meant to make a wreath of flowers and grasses, but I like your idea better, Solaufein...
A1e: I will make a wreath of your kisses instead. *Solaufein kisses you on the left cheek* This one is a poppy which is always blushing so prettily...  *Solaufein kisses you on the right cheek* “This one is a tulip removed, yet opening its heart so readily... “Solaufein kisses you on your forehead “This one is a Lilly- the perfect beauty...and here is the handful of roses full of passion- *Solaufein kisses you on the lips numerous times.*
A2: Allow me to make you a wreath from the most fragrant flowers and grasses, my friend.

Q2: I will make a wreath of your kisses instead. *Solaufein kisses you on the left cheek* This one is a poppy which is always blushing so prettily...  *Solaufein kisses you on the right cheek* “This one is a tulip removed, yet opening its heart so readily... “Solaufein kisses you on your forehead “This one is a Lilly- the perfect beauty...and here is the handful of roses full of passion- *Solaufein kisses you on the lips numerous times.*

A3: Oh, yes. Also there is not much colour in the Underdark, no loud sounds, except for the wails coming from the torturing chambers...In short, Underdark has nothing at all in common with the Surface. Anything else you want to talk about?

Q3: I would talk of my love to you...but perhaps it should bore you as well...for there is no such a thing in the Underdark. I believed that I have observed it in a surfacer’s eyes, but I must have been mistaken.

Shian

« Reply #327 on: December 04, 2003, 03:45:59 PM »
Did you ever tasted honey, Solaufein?"
Needs to be Have you ever tasted . . ."

A3: Oh, yes. Also there is not much colour in the Underdark, no loud sounds, except for the wails coming from the torturing chambers...In short, Underdark has nothing at all in common with the Surface. Anything else you want to talk about?
:huh: ??? What the? Where did THAT come from?

Q3: I would talk of my love to you...but perhaps it should bore you as well...for there is no such a thing in the Underdark. I believed that I have observed it in a surfacer’s eyes, but I must have been mistaken.
I take it he's pissed. . . why? :huh:

A little confusing, but an otherwise pretty well done, although is doesn't seem finished. Could use a better closure, methinks, but that's just me.  

Ashara

« Reply #328 on: December 04, 2003, 04:10:50 PM »
oops.  :D It is backwards in the first order Branches 2 and 3; if I was sleeping normally, it would have appeared as:

Solaufein: Blah-blah-blah summer time, let's do it NOW!

PC:
Q1: "I shall show you the sweetest way to enjoy the smells of the summer noon" You catch Solaufein’s elbow and pull him along, while making a dismissive gesture to the rest of the company.
A1: I have guessed at it, my friend...*Solaufein lowers you on the grass, sits by your side and closes his eyes*
      |-->Branch 1 breaks down further as above to Q1a etc

Q2: Allow me to make you a wreath from the most fragrant flowers and grasses, my friend.
A2: I will make a wreath of your kisses instead. *Solaufein kisses you on the left cheek* This one is a poppy which is always blushing so prettily... *Solaufein kisses you on the right cheek* “This one is a tulip removed, yet opening its heart so readily... “Solaufein kisses you on your forehead “This one is a Lilly- the perfect beauty...and here is the handful of roses full of passion- *Solaufein kisses you on the lips numerous times.*
---> END

Q3: Oh, yes. Also there is not much colour in the Underdark, no loud sounds, except for the wails coming from the torturing chambers...In short, Underdark has nothing at all in common with the Surface. Anything else you want to talk about?
A3: I would talk of my love to you...but perhaps it should bore you as well...for there is no such a thing in the Underdark. I believed that I have observed it in a surfacer’s eyes, but I must have been mistaken.
--->END

As for conclusions...heh, I thought WW insisted that Solaufein's content should not be explicit. I do not want to offend the original author if he per chance takes a look at my silly stuff.  

Mistress Elysia

« Reply #329 on: December 04, 2003, 04:17:18 PM »
That definitely makes more sense. And I hear you about the sleeping thing...you have my sympathies, Ashara!

You know, the naughty corner in here is getting rather crowded....  :P  ;)  

(Whats the song? Oh yes...'you can learn a lot of things from the flowers...' Hmmm. I'm sure you can.... :D )

Ashara

« Reply #330 on: December 04, 2003, 04:34:40 PM »
Thank you! Matrix always feels the most poignant when I remeber it catching a train at 6:30 am and look at people's faces...and the train is full. If that is not pre-programmed insanity, what is?

Shian

« Reply #331 on: December 04, 2003, 05:51:12 PM »
Q3: Oh, yes. Also there is not much colour in the Underdark, no loud sounds, except for the wails coming from the torturing chambers...In short, Underdark has nothing at all in common with the Surface. Anything else you want to talk about?
A3: I would talk of my love to you...but perhaps it should bore you as well...for there is no such a thing in the Underdark. I believed that I have observed it in a surfacer’s eyes, but I must have been mistaken.
--->END
This one still confuses me. I always go :huh: What?

« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2003, 07:13:34 PM »
It is supposed to be an option for a PC who is irritated by Solaufein too often comparing Underdark and Surface things (he does that in his inital remark as well, telling the PC that the fragrances so common in the surface world are quite rare in the Underdark), that's all it is to it.  :D Maybe it is a touch over-complicated for this idea?  :)  

Shian

« Reply #333 on: December 04, 2003, 09:13:34 PM »
:o Oh! I get it. Nah, not too complicated. I just got slightly confused by the way it was posted. ^_^

Shadowcat

« Reply #334 on: December 04, 2003, 10:41:15 PM »
Nice ine ashara! (and yes, the "filth rules" corner is getting crowded :blink: )  

thecursed

« Reply #335 on: December 05, 2003, 07:39:18 PM »
12 pages! hmm... someone should be doing something about it. unless we want to repeat certain experiences??? *nodds to tsuru*

Athena

« Reply #336 on: December 05, 2003, 07:56:46 PM »
I thought we had to start a new thread at 20 pages or thereabouts? *tries to recall*

Dancer Fitz

« Reply #337 on: December 05, 2003, 08:51:59 PM »
I thought we had to start a new thread at 20 pages or thereabouts? *tries to recall*
Posts from Forum Rulebook in the fridge...
-----
Posted: Jun 29 2003, 08:41 AM    

As usual the 20 page limit per thread will remain IN FORCE after problems experienced in the past.

As mentioned in previous messages these will apply for the main forums only. The moderating team generally don't intervene in individual workrooms unless requested or an event of some gravity draws our attention.

-----
Posted: Sep 21 2003, 05:36 AM    

Alright Peeps, listen up.

New rule (again, I know, I know).

We've decided to reduce the thread limit in here once more I'm afraid. ANY thread with a post count higher then 200 WILL be locked.

Shian

« Reply #338 on: December 05, 2003, 08:57:21 PM »
382 . . . woah, looks like we're long overdue to be locked . . . yeep.  

Star Dragonmaiden

« Reply #339 on: December 05, 2003, 09:39:31 PM »
I think the restrictions are mainly for the Fridge.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: