Author Topic: Flirt ideas  (Read 102142 times)

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #425 on: October 04, 2003, 04:10:05 PM »
i am anxious to read new flirts :) it has been a long time ...   ;)  

Riana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2003, 09:12:09 PM »
Finally got this thing to work (i need to add a pic tthough!) Anyway, I have a really big competition soon, but as soon as that's over I start!

Jenova

Flirt ideas
« Reply #427 on: October 05, 2003, 11:48:51 AM »
OK, a have been thinking about that filrt in which the PC could braid Solaufeins hair and...I have no ideas  :(  BUT, I have a proposition. Perhaps it would be a good idea to create a flirt named "play with Solaufeins hair" (or something like that) and in that one add brushing, brainding, scrathing (not sure if that word exists in english...) and all that stuff we can make with someone's hair... :unsure:

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2003, 01:03:10 PM »
That might work, and I believe it's codeable. However, it might be best to do that coding after Wes has gone through the flirts and selected what he wants; there might not be many 'hair' flirts after that.
Good idea, thought. :)

tierl

Flirt ideas
« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2003, 03:04:28 PM »
A newbie here, I thought I might tentatively make some suggestions, if they're still welcome. Since one has to fight one's way through most of the game, the party members get hurt frequently. Perhaps if Solaufein is missing hitpoints the pc could have the option of trying to help bandage or tend his wounds. It could be a good excuse to get close and cuddly, or for a little pampering.

Yeah...well, if this is recieved well, I might try to think up some more, maybe even write a flirt or two. Just wanted to contribute.  

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #430 on: October 05, 2003, 10:52:17 PM »
As I've said, we always welcome ideas and I like yours. :) It would probably require some fine-tuning (I'm not sure Sola down to five hit points would really be in the mood to cuddle) but overall I think it's a good idea.

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #431 on: October 06, 2003, 10:54:01 AM »
A newbie here, I thought I might tentatively make some suggestions, if they're still welcome. Since one has to fight one's way through most of the game, the party members get hurt frequently. Perhaps if Solaufein is missing hitpoints the pc could have the option of trying to help bandage or tend his wounds. It could be a good excuse to get close and cuddly, or for a little pampering.

Yeah...well, if this is recieved well, I might try to think up some more, maybe even write a flirt or two. Just wanted to contribute.
or maybe the other way around ?  :unsure:  

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #432 on: October 06, 2003, 02:10:39 PM »
*nod* That would also be cool, although it would also require some fine-tuning.

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #433 on: October 06, 2003, 02:23:55 PM »
*nod* That would also be cool, although it would also require some fine-tuning.
i thought so cos i heard that sola initiated flirts aren't many ...  :unsure:  

tierl

Flirt ideas
« Reply #434 on: October 06, 2003, 05:25:34 PM »
Either way would work, I think.
You know, the idea could probably be reused throughout the romance, since they get in fights so often and the interaction between Solaufein and the PC is likey to vary quite abit depending on how well they know each other. After all, Solaufein probably, coming from the underdark, can't be used to be gentle treatment or people making a fuss over his occasional scratches. And he's probably used to hiding what vulnerablities he has. Later on in the romance, he'd probably let the pc fuss over his mild cat scratches simply for an opertunity to snuggle.
^_^

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #435 on: October 07, 2003, 10:01:28 AM »
Either way would work, I think.
You know, the idea could probably be reused throughout the romance, since they get in fights so often and the interaction between Solaufein and the PC is likey to vary quite abit depending on how well they know each other. After all, Solaufein probably, coming from the underdark, can't be used to be gentle treatment or people making a fuss over his occasional scratches. And he's probably used to hiding what vulnerablities he has. Later on in the romance, he'd probably let the pc fuss over his mild cat scratches simply for an opertunity to snuggle.
^_^
yeah thats exactly what i had in mind :) but he hum could do the same for the pc which i think is even more interesting since the pc is in nearly every romance the one who has to fuss over his/her romance interest ...  :unsure:  

Riana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #436 on: October 07, 2003, 08:06:59 PM »
I just thought about this.  Sola DOES go on to ToB right?  If so, then maybe there could be a flirt/comforting session with Sola when you visit that wraith and it brings back people from your romance's pasts (I'm not that far in the game; my computer is messing up  <_< ) where, for example, he asks you about your current romance, and if you still wanna go through with it 'cause he feels guilty for what happened to Phaere or something.  I remembered that while drinking a ginger ale, so my mind was partially controlled by sugar.  :P Anyway, that's all for now.  I'm still thinking about everything else: flirts, the values of friendship, why the sky is blue, and why monkeys are the evil beings that they are. lol

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #437 on: October 07, 2003, 10:49:42 PM »
Tierl--You're quite right. :)

Riana--Sola does go on to TOB, though much of his TOB content is still being put together/not in the mod yet (for example, his Master Wraith dialogue was, last I knew, not in the mod yet). I like your dialogue idea...if you'd like to write it, please go ahead. :)

tierl

Flirt ideas
« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2003, 01:41:39 PM »
yeah thats exactly what i had in mind :) but he hum could do the same for the pc which i think is even more interesting since the pc is in nearly every romance the one who has to fuss over his/her romance interest ...  :unsure:
Yes, it would be more interesting to an extent, since there are so few flirts initiated by Solaufein. But at least in the very beginning I doubt he would come up to the pc and help her with her mild wounds, since he'd probably still be figuring out what his boundries are and would be careful about overstepping them. But later on, he could initial some flirts like that. Actually, you could have flirts of both kind, with the pc taking the initiative once and Sola returning the favor later. ^_^

Speaking of TOB, I always thought Sola didn't have enough dialog, it'd be great if some more was added.

And am I the only one who thinks that if you get Sola for the first time in TOB Solaufein takes being summoned to an Abyssal plane pretty damn calmly even for him?

Riana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #439 on: October 09, 2003, 07:16:45 PM »
o0o0o0!  Is there anyplace where there is snow in the game?  I honestly can't think of any place, but if there is, I have an idea for it!

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #440 on: October 10, 2003, 04:05:49 PM »
o0o0o0!  Is there anyplace where there is snow in the game?  I honestly can't think of any place, but if there is, I have an idea for it!
*thinks* no ?  :unsure:  ... but thats no prob  :P  we can still imagine it ! i wanna hear your idea real bad ... lol ...  ;)  

PetiteAngel2

Flirt ideas
« Reply #441 on: October 10, 2003, 04:09:29 PM »
o0o0o0!  Is there anyplace where there is snow in the game?  I honestly can't think of any place, but if there is, I have an idea for it!
*thinks* no ?  :unsure:  ... but thats no prob  :P  we can still imagine it ! i wanna hear your idea real bad ... lol ...  ;)
 yea me too. We need more ideas here ^^

Meira

Flirt ideas
« Reply #442 on: October 10, 2003, 04:48:11 PM »
Yes, share your idea - even if I don't think there is snow in the game. Snow is sweet... No wait, I hate snow - well it's sweet in the fantasy setting when you dont have to cope with the fact that it's wet and cold and often comes with darkness. <_<

-Meira

Riana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #443 on: October 10, 2003, 06:29:56 PM »
Awww!  I wanna have snow!  :( .  Hmph!  Oh well, here's my idea though.

PC:  As you walk through the scenery, you can’t help but become bored with the never-ending whiteness of it.  As you look around the snow you suddenly bring your gaze towards Solaufein, an idea suddenly springing into your mind that will defiantly make things a little livelier.

1.   Toss aside the idea, as fun as it might be (1a)
2.   Listen to the little evil inside of you.  (2a)

(1a)  Glumly, you decide that he might not appreciate you little idea of fun, and continue your journey trying to think up others methods of saving yourself from death by boredom.

(2a)  Smiling wickedly, you gather a large amount of snow into your hands, call out “Heads up, Sola!” and throw the newly created snowball directly at his head.

-Caught of guard, Solaufein starts to draw his weapon while turning around at the sound of your voice, thinking something was wrong.  He DIDN’T expect to see a large ball of icy white hurdling for his head, and the shock caused him to pause long enough to be hit directly in the face, throwing him backwards into the snow.

-Spitting out the snow that had made its way into his mouth, Solaufein gives you a glare that could kill.

1.   (Start laughing at his predicament) (1b)
2.   Geez Sola, you’re really off your game today. (Smile evilly at him) (2b)
3.   Oh my gosh, I’m sorry!  I really thought you would block that! (3b)

(1b)  You try to keep a neutral face as he continues to try at spearing you with his look, but after a few seconds, you can’t hold it in any longer and start to laugh madly, falling to your knees at his new look of pure evil.

-Seconds later, you notice that a smile YOU had previously worn while you thinking of snowballing him had found its way to his face.  Slowly you stop laughing and sit up, until you suddenly bolt in front of the group, Solaufein not too far behind.

-Finally catching up with you, Solaufein makes a grab for your legs, causing you to fall flat on your face.  Now completely on top of you, he dips his head towards your ear.
“That was very naughty of you (CHARNAME)”  he whispers, before slowly bringing his lips toward your mouth.

-Just as his lips are about to make contact with yours, he suddenly pulls back, replacing his wanted kiss with a very UNWANTED pile of snow.

-After digging your way through the heap of snow, you glare at him evilly, until his laughter gets to you, and you start laughing as well.

-Still chuckling, he manages to give you a quick peck on the mouth before pulling you up and heading back towards the group. (END)

(2b)  Still sitting on the ground, Solaufein suddenly changes his expression to one of seductiveness.
“Can I help it that whenever I look at you, it seems as if time stops and creates a world where there is only you?” he purrs.

-At this, you feel your face heat up, and you start to stutter, not noticing that Solaufein was now standing.

-Quicker than you could think, Solaufein suddenly brings back his arm and let’s loose a HUGE snowball of his own.  With a squeak of surprise, you barely duck down before the snowball sails past your head.  You hear a “THUMP” behind you, and as you turn around, you are met with the snow-covered face of your companion.

-Once again, all you can do is duck as another snowball is thrown at you, only to hit someone else in your group.  Soon, an all out war with no limits is being played out, everyone happy for the excuse to let out some stress.

-Somehow during the confusion, you wind up joining up with Solaufein on a team against the others.  He pulls you down as ANOTHER snowball flies past your head, and pulls you into a deep kiss before letting you up again, where you are quickly pelted by ice.  (END)

(3b)  “I wasn’t expecting it…” he said dryly.
1.   “I said I was sorry; geez if it’s THAT big of a deal, then I won’t do it again.” (END)
2.   Well, YOU’RE the one who said “Always be on guard” or something like that.” (2c)

-“You should always be on your guard against an opponent.”  He states, “You never know when they might pull a surprise…like this!”  With that, he throws his own snowball at you, hitting you directly in your face.

-You give out a moan at the fact that he caught you at your own game, while he walks over to your side.
“Lesson learned?” he asks sweetly.

-You give out a growl, which is silenced quickly with a long heated kiss.
As he pulls back for air, you sigh grumpily and answer, “Lesson learned…” (END)

Wow.  That actually only took like 30 minutes to write.  Anyway, I hope you like it!

Jenova

Flirt ideas
« Reply #444 on: October 11, 2003, 03:29:40 AM »
-Just as his lips are about to make contact with yours, he suddenly pulls back, replacing his wanted kiss with a very UNWANTED pile of snow.

:blink: He is sooo romantic... :P

I like it, I just do...even knowing that there is no snow in the game  :rolleyes:  

Elianto

Flirt ideas
« Reply #445 on: October 11, 2003, 05:05:57 AM »
*Little bit embarassed*

Well, Hi to everybody!
First of all, my nerverending gratitude for all of you, for putting your muses at work for our dearest drow!

Don't know if it can helps you, but I've noticed that near the watcher's keep it frequently starts to snow, thought I must admit that's not "graphically" enough for playing a snowball war  :( but, hey, as I like to say, if it isn't true use your fantasy! That scene is wonderful!

(I hope you'll understand what I've written here... it's been a long time since I've used my english for something that's not reading!)

Riana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #446 on: October 11, 2003, 06:29:19 AM »
Maybe I can get Edwin or Arie or some other mage really mad, and they try to blast me with a cone of cold that hits the landscape instead? (Wishfull thinking)
Glad you like the idea though. :D  

Star Dragonmaiden

Flirt ideas
« Reply #447 on: October 11, 2003, 10:13:31 AM »
Awww!  I wanna have snow!  :( .
Actually, I think there's a CLUAConsole code to make it snow. Let me see if I can find it.

Star Dragonmaiden

Flirt ideas
« Reply #448 on: October 11, 2003, 10:23:33 AM »
Found it. The code is CLUAConsole:Set Weather(2). Happy ^_^ ?
BTW, your flirt is cute, Riana ^_^.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2003, 10:27:22 AM by Star Dragonmaiden »

PetiteAngel2

Flirt ideas
« Reply #449 on: October 11, 2003, 12:37:49 PM »
yea! I loved it :) besides isnt there a way for you to also continue your game into Never Winter nights?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: