Author Topic: Flirt ideas  (Read 102144 times)

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #400 on: July 27, 2003, 06:13:22 PM »
umm ... hi again ... *takes a look from under her blanket*

i dont know if you could use this but how about making a flirt or something
where haer'dalis makes charname and sola play roles in theatre-play like
he did with aerie ... :) ....

as a type of helping cupid for charname and sola .... urgh i know stupid
idea ...  :unsure:  

*hides under her blankets again with the cookies*

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #401 on: July 27, 2003, 11:04:49 PM »
I don't think it's a stupid idea...I actually rather like it. :)

I'm not sure how many people would see it, though; I'm not sure how popular Haer'Dalis is as an NPC.

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #402 on: July 28, 2003, 05:19:43 AM »
i actually like haer'dalis .... but i suppose there are people who love
just as much as there are who hate him ....  ;)  .... but i'd
really like to see it, he is a real flirt so why not let him interact with
the flirt oack as a match maker ... i mean he IS an npc, so why not
integrate (sp?) him ? ... *cuddles h'd* .... you poor unloved thingie ...

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #403 on: July 28, 2003, 02:15:29 PM »
I'll ask Tsuru to take a look at this thread and let you know if it can be done. :)

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #404 on: July 28, 2003, 02:54:33 PM »
ohhh .... tthhhaaaankkksssss ... *cuddles Athena*
 :D  *sheepishlook*

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #405 on: July 28, 2003, 03:36:13 PM »
That's something that would go under interjections actually. It's do-able, I think.

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #406 on: July 28, 2003, 04:05:32 PM »
well ... doable ? that is so good  :D  the problem is, am no good
with words ...and what kind of theatre-play it should be etc.  :(  

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #407 on: July 28, 2003, 07:07:35 PM »
ohhh .... tthhhaaaankkksssss ... *cuddles Athena*
 :D  *sheepishlook*
Er...you're welcome. *not used to being cuddled* :)

Nirvana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #408 on: July 28, 2003, 07:13:24 PM »
well what can i say ? i am the cuddling-type of person  :D

ahem ... got any inspiration from the little interaction idea , someone, maybe ?   :)  

Caetlyn

Flirt ideas
« Reply #409 on: July 31, 2003, 09:37:36 PM »
That is actually kind of cute :)  I like it.

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #410 on: September 01, 2003, 05:48:18 PM »
good ideas everywhere! its been ages since i've had a look here....

Jenova

Flirt ideas
« Reply #411 on: September 19, 2003, 07:23:02 AM »
:unsure: Has enyone thought about a flirt where *Charname* braids Solaufein's hair...? I quess that would be quite sweet  :rolleyes:  

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #412 on: September 19, 2003, 12:48:29 PM »
I believe we have a 'brush hair' flirt, but not a 'braid hair' one...

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #413 on: September 20, 2003, 04:18:48 AM »
I don't believe anyone's thought of braiding his hair, but I like it. Defintely for the more committed flirts though :)

And yes, we do have a brushing hair one.

Shian

Flirt ideas
« Reply #414 on: September 22, 2003, 08:16:51 PM »
The flirts in the first stages aren't super mushy, right? I hope not . . . Sola denying any feelings in the beginning (so used to such feelings being revealed meaning torture/death) would actually be kind of funny.

An example of what I mean might be that he comforts you when you have a nightmare in the middle of the night, then tells you he only did it so you would shut up and they could both get some sleep, denying to himself and you any special interest . . . Though this is more of an interjection than a flirt.

*shrugs* I also don't think a Sola that leans more on the eviler side would be all that mushy . . . but then again, love changes people. . . it makes them act funny. . .

Just curious, I want to help with the flirts if I can, but need to erm, get a better grasp of what you're looking for. I know funny, cute, and mushy stuff, and etc. . .

*muse nudges her to get back on topic*

Oh, erm, yeah, and the denial of affections in public things before. . . but have there been any ideas of flat out denial?

I love all the flirts you all have come up with and hope I can contribute something . . . eventually.

*pokes sleeping muses*

Wake up you lazy gits!!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2003, 03:11:01 PM by Shian »

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #415 on: September 24, 2003, 09:46:49 PM »
Welcome, Shian :)

No, they're not too mushy in the start, and even the later ones are pretty much Sola, though they do get a bit steamy here and there ;) We're mostly trying to keep them non-gender specific, though there might be a few that are.

Right now we're really low on Sola-initiated flirts, and could probably use more PC-initiated ones.  Dialogues and interjections can go right to Wes :)

Sorry about the long delay, folks, my life has been turned upside down by real life *shudder* stuff, but I'm getting back on track, and this *will* get finished eventually :)

Shian

Flirt ideas
« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2003, 01:47:09 PM »
Sorry about the long delay, folks, my life has been turned upside down by real life *shudder* stuff, but I'm getting back on track, and this *will* get finished eventually :)
Some progress is better than no progress!

Besides, with all the mods you work on and contribute to, it's no surprise there's a *bit* of a delay with each one . . .  :P
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 01:48:38 PM by Shian »

SapphireDragon

Flirt ideas
« Reply #417 on: September 27, 2003, 02:29:45 PM »
Im back! ack! so sorry for not updating in a while school is killing me. Im almost done a new idea for a flirt and a dialogue which I should have up soon.  Ohh I hope that the flirt pack wasnt 'already made'

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #418 on: September 27, 2003, 06:20:40 PM »
if there's one thing you don't need to worry about, its that the flirt kit has already come out. its been on nearstand by for 5-6 months now. and it ain't getting any better

SapphireDragon

Flirt ideas
« Reply #419 on: September 27, 2003, 07:29:26 PM »
if there's one thing you don't need to worry about, its that the flirt kit has already come out. its been on nearstand by for 5-6 months now. and it ain't getting any better
oh..I didnt know that it already came out..

PetiteAngel2

Flirt ideas
« Reply #420 on: September 27, 2003, 07:40:04 PM »
oh really! didnt know that so, who's Flirts/dialogues/and interjections got in?

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #421 on: September 28, 2003, 12:26:34 AM »
Remember, dialogues and interjections are under Wes's jurisdiction. You'll see those in the mod if he chooses to use them; they're not released with the flirt pack.
As for the flirt pack, Tsuru is (last I knew) still accepting submissions and working on the coding. It's taking a while because of real life stuff, but it will be done.
The flirt pack has not been released in the mod yet. You'll definitely see a notice in the forum when the pack is released.

PetiteAngel2

Flirt ideas
« Reply #422 on: September 28, 2003, 08:15:27 AM »
Remember, dialogues and interjections are under Wes's jurisdiction. You'll see those in the mod if he chooses to use them; they're not released with the flirt pack.
As for the flirt pack, Tsuru is (last I knew) still accepting submissions and working on the coding. It's taking a while because of real life stuff, but it will be done.
The flirt pack has not been released in the mod yet. You'll definitely see a notice in the forum when the pack is released.
oh ok^^

Riana

Flirt ideas
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2003, 10:29:16 PM »
Hi!  I'm kinda new at this, but I do have some ideas; like this one involving Sola in a tree (an inside joke with my friends) but I'm really pressed for time b/c of fall break marching band practices taking up all of my time.  If you wanna hear about that or anything else let me know!

Athena

Flirt ideas
« Reply #424 on: October 04, 2003, 12:38:17 PM »
We always appreciate ideas...go ahead and post them, if you have time.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: