Author Topic: Flirt ideas  (Read 101973 times)

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« on: February 13, 2003, 03:00:55 PM »
You know what to do here, kiddies... drag those muses in here. Niz, you stop kidnapping them and bribing them with parties! :P

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 03:02:21 PM »
I'm innocent, innocent I tell thee.  :P                    

Vampyre Hamster

Flirt ideas
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 06:26:28 PM »
Now, if I wanted to do a "holding Solaufein in his sleep because he's having a nightmare" flirt, is this considered a Solaufein initiated flirt?                    

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 02:34:46 AM »
Don't think so, more of a sleep initiated flirt.                      

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 03:55:33 PM »
Now, if I wanted to do a "holding Solaufein in his sleep because he's having a nightmare" flirt, is this considered a Solaufein initiated flirt?
                   That would be a tricky one to code as a flirt... perhaps better as a dialogue :)

Amazing how dialogues and interjections come out of this.. but nice :)

Vampyre Hamster

Flirt ideas
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 09:28:58 PM »
Hrm. I have the nightmare 'flirts' with me right now actually. It's a 4-parter, two nightmares for Sola, two nightmares for Charname. My excuse is that Kelsey has it easy.  :P

So, they both get to comfort each other. And seriously now, if your loved one had a nightmare about spiders and turning into vicious demons, you don't just "move your bedroll a little closer". Pfah.

The nightmare flirts are indeed long. It seems, Tsuru-sama, I'll be sending you another banter soon.  :)                    

Sphira

Flirt ideas
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 09:51:22 PM »
Oh, may I dare ask if I could have a peek at it? ^_^ That sounds intresting.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 05:48:12 PM »
Sphira, has your muse returned for that flirt you mentioned? And you, Hamster? :)

I'm working on coding in that smile flirt now, Hamster.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 06:56:57 PM »
As Dashael brought up, how does the idea of "Shut up and kiss me" strike anyone's muse? :)

Amazor'dra

Flirt ideas
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2003, 09:00:13 PM »
Oh, I like that idea. Especially if Sola begins to start on his lengthier conversations.... ;)                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2003, 09:04:44 AM »
good one. nice and spountainious reply. is it possible to to add it to every dialogue reply options? would cut short the talk without cutting the romance..

how about 'will you roll in the grass with me?' of course, kinda hard if your in the underdark or pocket plane.... 'wrestling' comes also to mind                    

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2003, 09:37:16 AM »
Just keep that PG-rating in mind before you go further into that.  ;)                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2003, 10:31:34 AM »
Just keep that PG-rating in mind before you go further into that.  ;)
                   honest i was!!! seems normal to me that a fighter would work his/her skill in close quarter combat. sola would think so :D                    

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2003, 11:39:19 AM »
Hmkay but I don't really see the flirt in that.   :huh:                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2003, 02:45:02 PM »
not too subtle, are you?                    

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2003, 03:41:18 PM »
:huh:  :unsure:  :blink:  [_[                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2003, 02:58:56 PM »
*sigh* you do need for me to spell it out for you right? the flirt might start by the pc proposing a little wrestle, then when the pc pinnes Sola to the ground (s)he might try a little kiss, or more, reaction from sola and so on... it can be made to be descent.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 03:18:41 PM »
*sigh* you do need for me to spell it out for you right? the flirt might start by the pc proposing a little wrestle, then when the pc pinnes Sola to the ground (s)he might try a little kiss, or more, reaction from sola and so on... it can be made to be descent.
                   And here's where we get into a little nitpickiness. A fighter perhaps would do that. But would a cleric or a mage? :)                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2003, 03:21:15 PM »
good point. maybe sola induced flirt then? then the pc could be supprised of the initiative....                    

Niz

Flirt ideas
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2003, 05:32:21 PM »
Hmm don't really see a mage go into that.   :unsure:                    

thecursed

Flirt ideas
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2003, 03:04:13 AM »
if sola brings in context like "it is custom even for drow mages to practice hand to hand combat as who knows what can happen"....
hey its just an idea of mine i'll drop it if you don't like it.                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2003, 03:07:21 AM »
We drop no idea till we've worried it to death and back again :) Any other thoughts from anyone?                    

Hendryk

Flirt ideas
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2003, 03:15:48 AM »
Is there an IF clause that would allow different classes of PC to get different options?                    

Amazor'dra

Flirt ideas
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2003, 03:17:18 AM »
Mages still have magic duals, so why not a magical trick or two to show off?                    

Tsuru

Flirt ideas
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2003, 03:17:57 AM »
Is there an IF clause that would allow different classes of PC to get different options?
                   Yes, that's doable, as well as for gender or race.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: