Author Topic: Flirts progress  (Read 39844 times)

Offline Noctalys

• Pervy Drow Fancier
  • Planewalker
  • Baneable n00b.
Re: Flirts progress
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2006, 07:43:22 PM »
You know, something bothers me here. I wrote a letter to Wes a coupple of months ago about something else,  and he never answered.  You got no reply either. What if he is no longer concerned about this mod, or simply he is tired with all of us, I wonder...

*Dies*

Oh no, I hope that's not the case...Why do I always have to stumble across great forums and pseudo-mods in their dying twilight?!  :'(
BLOOD SUN!!

Can you hear the drums, Fernando?

You will bow before the new Solaufein Flirt Pack!

Offline Noctalys

• Pervy Drow Fancier
  • Planewalker
  • Baneable n00b.
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2006, 08:25:11 PM »
..The lack of feedback on this forum is extremely depressing.
BLOOD SUN!!

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2006, 10:10:27 PM »
I know...sigh...I check back here frequently and now I wonder if I shouldn't just give up.  It seems that if mods are "in progress" for more than a year or so they usually die.  :'(  And this is just a flirt pack, right?  Not that it isn't work, but it is just filling in romantic gaps, so I'm surprised it is about 4 years in the making.  That seems a bit extreme, to me. 
(Minarvia prepares to see horrid remarks coming at her for daring to say such things even tho she hopes she's wrong about this mod dying.)

Offline Noctalys

• Pervy Drow Fancier
  • Planewalker
  • Baneable n00b.
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 08:31:15 PM »
*sob*

I wonder how long it will be before I look like a big geek for keeping up hope and posting on this forum?
BLOOD SUN!!

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2006, 03:01:23 AM »
He's busy working with Jason on their game.  That's why he isn't the one updating WeiDU anymore.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2006, 03:30:07 AM »
But Wes is not the one writing and/or coding the flirts. Tsuru is.

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2006, 05:25:20 AM »
Gah, fuck.  Opened the bottom of page 2 instead of checking for page 3.  Basically, I was responding to the message on the previous page about contacting Wes.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline Noctalys

• Pervy Drow Fancier
  • Planewalker
  • Baneable n00b.
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2006, 02:00:57 PM »
Well, Tsuru did post a while back and say that she was still working on it but she had some school stuff to do first... I don't remember if it was this particular thread or a different one in which she said it (too lazy to check -_-;;)  So let's just hope for the best... 

BLOOD SUN!!

Jolyth

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2006, 05:57:15 PM »
The Sola project is not yet dead and I need all writers on the project to please contact me at JolythA@hotmail.com. There are several important points about work that has been submitted that needs to be discussed. Thanks!  :)

Offline AnnabelleRose

• The chain smoking modder-wannabe
  • Planewalker
  • Not Dead
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2006, 02:04:04 AM »
The Sola project is not yet dead and I need all writers on the project to please contact me at JolythA <at> hotmail <dot> com. There are several important points about work that has been submitted that needs to be discussed. Thanks!  :)

Register please.  :)

Edit - For those who do not know me, this is a joke post. Anyone as HAWT as Jolyth can do what she wants.

Provided I am allowed to continue stalking her.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 06:36:01 PM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will make you a patient philosopher or a philistine depending on how you are bent." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline Rastor

• Planewalker
  • Author of the book, "Being a Jerk for Dummies"
    • RPG Dungeon
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2006, 08:43:12 PM »
The Sola project is not yet dead and I need all writers on the project to please contact me at JolythA <at> hotmail <dot> com. There are several important points about work that has been submitted that needs to be discussed. Thanks!  :)

Register please.  :)

Edit - For those who do not know me, this is a joke post. Anyone as HAWT as Jolyth can do what she wants.

Provided I am allowed to continue stalking her.

Why are you stalking my girl?  >:(

Offline Riviera

• Insanity and Randomness Incarnate
  • Planewalker
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2006, 10:13:49 PM »
Hoping and praying this is still being worked on somewhere out there.  :)
NPC favorites:

Xan
Kivan
Solaufein
Tsujatha

Note that they are all elves <3

Offline Everlong

• Carpe Diem
  • Planewalker
  • If you lived here, you'd be home by now
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2006, 03:40:32 AM »
Just posting to show my great anticipation and hope! I'm really looking forward to this add on, it would add even more depth and enjoyment to sola, hoping it's still going  :)
Dan Mott: What are you doing? <br />Jerry Conlaine: Taking off my shoes.<br />Dan Mott: Why? <br />Jerry Conlaine: Because I run faster with no shoes.<br />Dan Mott: You can't out-run that bear! Jerry Conlaine: I dont have to out-run the bear, I just have to out-run you!

Alatariel

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2006, 11:19:51 AM »
Hello there. I'm just writing to assure you, that there ARE people who are actually *dreaming* about this pack.. But 4 years! Ech, waiting, waiting, waiting... If you need help guys, and providing you with any will actually help to fasten this project, I'll be more than glad to do so. I also may work on Polish (since I'm a Pole...) translation for this, if you wish. Dear God, I can do ANYTHING if it'll help me to play this mode! You say it isn't dead, but truth is that there is no progress we, Sol's fans, can see. I doubt if there is any progress at all...? Anyway, I am oficially begging you in name of all Polish fans - at least do SOMETHING, or say that you don't want to work about it anymore...

If you wish to ask/flame me about this - Alatariel@interia.pl
Anything would be better then silence...

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2006, 06:59:03 PM »
I know how you feel, Alatariel, but I've about given up on this.  I do realize about RL, but 4 years for a flirt pack?  I am coming to doubt that any of us will live long enough to actually see this completed.  Perhaps, if you know how to code, you or someone you know can do the pack?  If so, many of us would JUMP at the chance to have it!  But as for this one, I wouldn't hold my breath, I'm sad to say.  However, Cailean is getting a big push for release, so I hope to be proven wrong here.  If you haven't already, check out Cailean's progress at PPG and also, Aklon over at G3.  He'll be released soon and sounds positively wonderful.  They can help to tide us over, methinks!

Offline KIrving

• Planewalker
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2006, 02:54:29 PM »
Actually, going by the new link in Noctaly's post, it looks like the flirt pack or a flirt pack is currently being worked on at RPG Dungeon.  So, good news for us Sola lovers. :)
Look at the stars.
Listen to the rain.
Walk backwards.
Talk to a rock.

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2006, 03:09:14 PM »
I check it every once in a while, just for kicks. I'm probably going to be playing BG & BG2 until computers won't run it anymore because they're too fast, so when it comes out, it comes out. There are still about 700 variations I haven't tried, with a new one always on the horizon :)

Offline Minarvia

• Planewalker
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2006, 09:23:58 PM »
Actually, going by the new link in Noctaly's post, it looks like the flirt pack or a flirt pack is currently being worked on at RPG Dungeon.  So, good news for us Sola lovers. :)

I just found that out.  But for me I'll just have to lurk over there.  I can never get my activation email, argh!  But I'm glad that there is real hope for the completion of this project now.

Offline Noctalys

• Pervy Drow Fancier
  • Planewalker
  • Baneable n00b.
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2006, 03:26:56 PM »

Indeed it is!  Check it out when you have a chance.  I, personally, have contributed quite a few fresh flirts to the pack.   ;D  Pop on over, and if you have any ideas, please DO NOT HESITATE to share them. 
BLOOD SUN!!

Offline melora

• The Quiet Storm
  • Planewalker
  • I don't need your attitude, i have one of my own !
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »
oh cool.... i am soooooooo excited !!!
Somebody had to be me; it might as well be me.<br />-Charles Barkley

Offline Suspiria

• Planewalker
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2007, 06:14:12 AM »
Just postin' to show that there is interest in this project in the year 2007 too.  :)

Offline Neferit

• feeble-minded
  • Planewalker
  • Master of Czenglish
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »
Just postin' to show that there is interest in this project in the year 2007 too.  :)

Maybe it's beacuse the project moved to RPG Dunegon forum  ;) See here

Offline Suspiria

• Planewalker
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 04:02:43 AM »

Maybe it's beacuse the project moved to RPG Dunegon forum  ;) See here

Thanks, I am aware of this, as I read every previous post in this whole thread, however, I still wanted folks who visited this forum to know that interest is still alive and well.  :)  But thanks a lot!  :)  I am very excited that its not dead as I had once believed.  :D   

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2008, 03:50:06 PM »
whats happening with this?

edit: nvm, didn't realize it moved
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:52:03 PM by irenicus »

Offline PotiusMori

• Planewalker
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2008, 03:40:56 AM »
Uhhh, I'm not sure if anyone wants this, but the link to the download thread is here
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:52:30 AM by PotiusMori »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: