Author Topic: Sola's Flirt FAQ  (Read 22958 times)

Tsuru

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« on: February 13, 2003, 02:34:23 PM »
The Solaufein flirt pack will let us finally flirt with our delicious drow. As of this date, it's still in the very early stages.

The flirts will be on at least two levels, possibly three. The first level is what we've been calling the "teaching" level, where Solaufein is learning what flirting is. While he may know intellectually from his reading, he can't have had much physical experience in Ust Natha. A little clumsiness would be natural in this situation, but we don't want to make our Sola look like a fool.

The second level will be with Sola being more confident, perhaps surprising the PC with his responses to the flirting. The third, well, I'm not really sure if there will be one.

As for gender specific flirts, I can code those easily enough. If you can come up with one that works, I'll gladly put it in. If we do go that route, I'd like to keep them roughly even in number.  I believe I could also do class specific flirts, though I'm not sure we want to go crazy with those :)

How explicit.. well, let's try to keep it about at PG for now. I haven't heard from Wes on what he wants in this direction, so better safe than sorry.

Since we're now in our own forum, but it's not private, people still may read out of curiosity and get spoiled. So I'll still take PM/Email submissions unless you want to post it here.

Please note we have a On Writing for Solaufein topic now. Please do read through that, as well as flirts/banters that have been posted. Thank you :)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2003, 04:10:45 AM by Tsuru »

klaussner

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 04:53:07 PM »
Aren't drows supposed to be sex-maniacs and their society having them learn about sex really soon? (check Viconia/ ust nasha inn)

So how come Solaufein would be inexperienced?

thecursed

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 04:53:37 PM »
good point                    

Tsuru

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 04:55:16 PM »
The inexperience is with flirting, not with sex. *points the discussion to the Flirts topic where this was under discussion early in the thread* :)

thecursed

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 04:55:58 PM »
good point (repetitive enough?)                    

[!--EDIT|thecursed|Mar 3 2003, 11:56 PM--]

Amazor'dra

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 04:56:42 PM »
While drow are definitely more of the erotic nature when it comes to the actual deed. Drow do not go through the normal stage of flirting first like anyone on the surface. So Sola, who travels to the surface would not know much--if any-- when it comes to actual flirting. This is were the PC helps him out a bit.  ;)                    

Tsuru

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 05:01:46 PM »
btw.. it's preferable that discussions go into the appropriate thread, rather than the FAQ and Progress threads, please :) If it fits nowhere, the Sooo thread will do.                    

Sphira

Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 05:01:47 PM »
We're all rather sure that the PC gets a similar education about what to do in the throes [sp] of passion with Sola. That's a bit beyond the PG rating we're trying to keep it. [_[                    

Offline Mekike

• Planewalker
Re: Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 02:23:41 PM »
While drow are definitely more of the erotic nature when it comes to the actual deed. Drow do not go through the normal stage of flirting first like anyone on the surface. So Sola, who travels to the surface would not know much--if any-- when it comes to actual flirting. This is were the PC helps him out a bit.  ;)                    

I think that Drow do not go through the stage of dating, but do have flirting. However, their flirts tend to be twisted and morbid.
There must be a way for a male to tell female he is interested and give her idea to take him to bed/floor/air/whatever.

anyway my 2 cents pile of change

Offline cmorgan

• Planewalker
  • Searcher of Bugs
Re: Sola's Flirt FAQ
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »
erm... Mekike?

The folks in this thread haven't been active since 2003, and it s now 2009...

There is a working mod that adds flirts to Soulaufein, by Jolyth, hosted by RPDungeon, over here.

It is still as space for input, I am sure - it is still in beta, but looks solid for those folks that like the character.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: